• limestar
    limestar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Ok guys dont forget the challenge for this week. :happy: :bigsmile:
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    Ok guys dont forget the challenge for this week. :happy: :bigsmile:

I am actually really looking forward to doing all 500 at the gym tonight!! I will use a 20# weight.
  • BaliRun
    BaliRun Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome... I am glad you posted this!!! i need yo get a measuring tape and I will post my measurements later on today.
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Love this challenge! I've been taking my measurements on the 28th of each month but I'll bump it up a few days to get on track with everyone else. I'll have to post my measurements for this month later tonight or in the morning though since I didn't have a chance to measure today.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,426 Member
    Options
    I"m in, this is a much better fit for me than calories burned or lbs. lost because I only have 1 lb. to go until my goal weight but many inches to go. Will take measurements tonight and post tomorrow.
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I want to join!when did you start,l and how will we all keep up with each other?
  • Dreamerlove
    Dreamerlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Neck 12.9
    Waist 29.5
    Hips 38.5
    Thigh 22.0
    Arms 11.0
    stomach/food baby/pooch 37.0
  • itbegansasofnow
    Options
    I'm pretty sure I won't be in a bikini by 5/22, but I like the idea of measurements so I'm in :)

2/22;
    Bust: 40
    Waist: 32
    BB: 35
    Pouch: 37
    Hips: 44
    Thighs: 26
    Arms: 15
  • limestar
    Options
    just started today. we will check in in this post. check it often i will post challenges for the week. this weeks challenge is up already. it is something different to get our minds of the scale.
    I want to join!when did you start,l and how will we all keep up with each other?
  • mandykasase
    Options
    ok, here's mine.

Waist 38
    Belly button 42
    pouch 43
    Hips 40
    Bust 42
    Thighs 24.5
    Arms 13
  • sheaz85
    sheaz85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I will get a measuring tape and post tonight :)
  • gixxerchixx
    Options
    Sounds great to me!

2-22-11

Bust: 35
    Waist: 30
    Belly Button: 35
    Pouch: 36
    Hips: 37
    Thighs: 21
    Arms: 11
  • patrice22
    Options
    so excited for this challenge!

Neck: 13
    Arm: 12
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 32
    Belly Button: 37
    Pouch: 38
    Hips: 38
    Butt: 42
    Thigh: 24
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    I asked my gym if they would measure me tonight and they said no! So bummed. If you don't utilize their $$$ personal trainers then they won't take two minutes to measure you. I'm thinking of talking to the manager tomorrow! :(

With that said, I didn't measure myself tonight because I usually am pretty swoll after a 2+ hour long gym session.

I DID complete the 500 dumbbell swings. OMG that was hard!!! I did no more than 15 at any given time. I did 15-45 in between every set of my strength training program tonight. Several people commented on how hard it looked and asked wth I was doing so many for! lol. I didn't think I could do more than 450 but I took a break and hammered out the rest! :)

I will post measurements tomorrow a.m.
  • jerseygirl777
    Options
    I need to get a measuring tape and do mine! Def excited for the challenge!
  • roma2011
    roma2011 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great idea, count me in!

Here's me 22/02/2011:-

bust: 40
    waist: small 32
    belly button: 36.5
    pouch: 38
    hips: 42
    thighs: 24.5
    right arm: 12
    left arm: 12.5
  • limestar
    Options
    Good job. I did 100 today. I will break it down 100 a day.
    I asked my gym if they would measure me tonight and they said no! So bummed. If you don't utilize their $$$ personal trainers then they won't take two minutes to measure you. I'm thinking of talking to the manager tomorrow! :(

With that said, I didn't measure myself tonight because I usually am pretty swoll after a 2+ hour long gym session.

I DID complete the 500 dumbbell swings. OMG that was hard!!! I did no more than 15 at any given time. I did 15-45 in between every set of my strength training program tonight. Several people commented on how hard it looked and asked wth I was doing so many for! lol. I didn't think I could do more than 450 but I took a break and hammered out the rest! :)

I will post measurements tomorrow a.m.
  • th1nkth1nmama
    Options
    I live at the beach and would love to have a beach body for once so I'm in!! love the challenge too! can't wait to go to the gym to start it.

neck 14
    bust 38
    belly button 41
    pouch 44
    hips 43.5
    arms 13.5
    legs 25