Your "Hotness"...nobody elses!

Options
2»

Replies

• PrairieRoseNE
    PrairieRoseNE Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I loved this!! And Thank You for pointing it out - I don't know what my "hotness" is, but I sure would like to have some of it!!
    Maybe mine's an inner beauty that's hopefully gonna find it's way to the surface!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    You are an amazing person!!!!! Love the post. And you are right, more than you know. There are "hot" things about me I love, I just tend not to share them with people so not to come of conceited or anything.
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Great post!

<<<<---I recently just discovered my hotness, I had no idea what was hiding behind me :tongue:
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    My hubby pointed out some of my hotness this weekend...(let me see if this works!)
    eta: nope. I'm not quite sure how to post a pic! I'll have to wait until I get home and can access Photobucket. My work blocks that but not MFP! :laugh:
  • jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    Love this post man spot on
  • Supa817
    Supa817 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is such a great post! I even find it hard to accept compliments when people notice my weight loss let alone find my "hotness" LOL But I'm working on it! I have a new found love for my tiny waist, the new muscles in my calves, and my other ASSets ;)
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I had gotten to a point where I thought my hot years were behind me. But for the last year or two, I've learned that hotness is an inner thing. Everyone is hot to some degree, you just need to dig it out and let it shine! Thanks Hawkeye - great post!
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Funny I was going to post something similar today but more oriented toward self esteem and other people finding something important and meaningful to say to another friend.

This was very good. Thanks Hawkeye
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    I've learned that hotness is an inner thing.

So very true Sunlovin1! And a great post Hawkeye.
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. After I read it, I did a hard workout that I had been meaning to do but not gotten around to for two weeks, in the service of finding even greater hotness.
  • WindmillSong
    WindmillSong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    What a nice post. :)
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Very well said :smile:
    And encouraging!
  • HawkeyeGuy
    Options
    I like to hear that!!!
    Thank you for this post. After I read it, I did a hard workout that I had been meaning to do but not gotten around to for two weeks, in the service of finding even greater hotness.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Love this!!