Before and during pictures... 46 pounds lost

Options

Replies

• getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation! You look great and young just like the others said. Great job in sticking with your goals.
  • jam3114
    jam3114 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    you look fab - well done
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look fab - know exactly how you felt at your friends wedding because I've felt like that at special times when I try to cover up in something "floaty" hoping no one will see - who am I kidding. you sure have motivated me :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • ande2994
    ande2994 Posts: 136
    Options
    Wow, you DO look years younger!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I do that too. I'm always trying to cover up with jumpers or cardigans. I have this habit of putting my coat or just something across my lap and tummy when i sit. It's sad really :(
  • CarissaNew
    CarissaNew Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! And this totally motivates me! You are doing so great!!!
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    wow...congrats and thank you for the inspiration. I started out at 187 and to see that I can look good makes me excited! I started counting calories then joined mfp a few weeks after so I'm actually down 9 pounds!
  • OBX1985
    OBX1985 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You do not even LOOK like the same person - that is AMAZING! You're my new inspiration. I'm starting at just a little heavier and taller than you - you're my new role model :) Thanks for sharing!!
  • jackalope28
    jackalope28 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look SO much younger too! Great job!

And yes, I am just starting and I read the Success Stories daily - you are inspiring to me!!! Thank you!!
  • EmelyJ
    EmelyJ Posts: 208
    Options
    yes, you do look a lot younger and very slimmer. Great work!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Girl, all I can say is that I am so proud of your accomplishments! You are an inspiration to us all!! You are a pretty girl and now that you feel better about yourself the beauty glows so loudly!!! Congrats and best wishes to you on your journey!!!
  • LCardo24
    Options
    You look fantastic! Looks like more than 46 lbs lost, and you we're skinny very well :) Keep up the good work. You are a great inspiration to the rest of us who are aiming to keep the momentum.

GREAT JOB!
  • traceytoo
    Options
    :bigsmile: u LOOK AMAZING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH YOUNGER IT'S UNBELIEVABLE
  • angiebaby719
    Options
    u look great good job girl!
  • butterflymedic
    Options
    You were beautiful then, you are beautiful now, and healthier! You do look like a completely different person. Congrats on your success, and best wishes as you continue your journey!
  • jlorenzo31
    jlorenzo31 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Keep it up. You look great!!!
  • healthyme2be
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • EbonyGemstoneHealth
    Options
    YES I AM WORTH IT! Awesome job so far,keep going! :D
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    Wow you look GREAT you look like you could be 16 years old!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!