confused but motivated

There are so many different opinions and plans to follow. It's very tough to find one that is spefic to you. I am in my later 30's diabetic and weigh 210 lbs. My target goal is 170-175lbs. I was exercising and dieting and lost all of the weigh and even built muscle. The problem is it was to ridgid and I guit, and now find it hard to restart. I do not want to start and stop, I am looking for a life long plan. I am willing to do what ever is needed, but am realistic about long term. Like myself most people have busy lives, and are looking for quick and easy food. i have found a few items that work, but need to mix it up, to avoid burnout.

Replies

• There are so many different opinions and plans to follow. It's very tough to find one that is spefic to you. I am in my later 30's diabetic and weigh 210 lbs. My target goal is 170-175lbs. I was exercising and dieting and lost all of the weigh and even built muscle. The problem is it was to ridgid and I guit, and now find it hard to restart. I do not want to start and stop, I am looking for a life long plan. I am willing to do what ever is needed, but am realistic about long term. Like myself most people have busy lives, and are looking for quick and easy food. i have found a few items that work, but need to mix it up, to avoid burnout.
  • Skinnier_Me
    Skinnier_Me Posts: 341 Member
    Hi pmikejr3,

I'm sure you're not the only one confused.
    Walking is a great way to get into shape and stay that way.

Making minor changes in your day to day routine helps tons.