Fat Free Half and Half

Options
Newish to dieting.... people are always talking about the fat free half and half for your morning coffee but I see it has 9 less calories but 2 more grams of sugar per serving. Is the trade off really worth it??

Replies

• RoniDoll
    RoniDoll Posts: 262
    Options
    nope! its not worth it!
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    No...it's loaded with a bunch of artificial crap. If you need creamer in your coffee, you'd be better off with regular 1/2 & 1/2 and use a smaller amount.
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Newish to dieting.... people are always talking about the fat free half and half for your morning coffee but I see it has 9 less calories but 2 more grams of sugar per serving. Is the trade off really worth it??

I don't think the trade-off is worth it, no. As long as you actually measure your half and half and log it, I'd stick with the half and half.
  • get_fit2009
    get_fit2009 Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    I have started using Silk creamer for my coffee. Low in sugar and no saturated fat.
  • Kris1974
    Options
    I also use Silk Creamer, Vanilla and its so yummy I cannot honestly tell a difference. I love it
  • debimier
    debimier Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just have to have the real stuff, thats all I put in my coffee. I just put my cal. down. I've lost over 8 pds. in 3 weeks.
  • daddyratty
    daddyratty Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Yeah, don't go processed. Just measure it out and enjoy your normal creamer!
  • DEE4560
    DEE4560 Posts: 139
    Options
    I have had so much trouble replacing my half n half with something that has less calorie and fat that I am thinking about giving up coffee entirely and drinking flavored tea.