Options
    weigh in yesterday was a bummer!! I gained .4! 138.3
  • Rappla88
    Rappla88 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Rappla88 JAN 3 183.2/ 185.4/ 183.2/ 181.4/ 180.0/ 178.4
    Last weigh in was 2/12 179.0

Saturday 2/19 No change... holding steady at 179

NSV - I fit into my skinny 10 jeans!!! And I didn't squeeze into them or anything they fit comfortably!!!! :bigsmile:
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Saturday's weigh-in....166.4....1lb down!! :bigsmile:
  • Rappla88
    Options
    Saturday's weigh-in....166.4....1lb down!! :bigsmile:

YAY!!!!!!! Congrads!!!!
  • tuduis
    tuduis Posts: 67
    Options
    Well... It still hurts to breathe and this morning was one of the mor painful ones, as I think I slept on the injured side most of the night. I have a doctors appointment after work today... I'm really not looking forward to what he has to say... So bummed out... So bummed...
  • sixpackgoal
    Options
    Still hanging in there. P90X Back/Biceps, Ab Ripper X and three mile run all done today.
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    Finished Yoga last night at midnight... what a stupid crazy day it was. I was soooo close to just saying "screw it, it's after 10pm, I'm exhausted and worn out, I'm not doing it" but I knew I'd be kicking myself if I didn't. And it actually went by really fast! I'm so tired this morning though... ugh, gimme an extra cup of coffee please :smile:
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    Well... It still hurts to breathe and this morning was one of the mor painful ones, as I think I slept on the injured side most of the night. I have a doctors appointment after work today... I'm really not looking forward to what he has to say... So bummed out... So bummed...
    So what's the prognosis? Hope you're feeling better today.
  • Rappla88
    Options
    Did we start a new group and I missed it??? I am a week behind now.....

anyway i'm having an awesome week so far!!!! Plyo last nght was probably the best I've ever done it!!
    I had so much energy and I really brought it.... it felt great!!!! I didn't even have to take an extra break during the sets or stop to let my HR down or anything!! Hope everyone is having a great week!!
  • pghatc41
    pghatc41 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all who have made it this far. I am wavering a bit as the excuses built up over the past week and a half but hope to get back at it today. I did core synergistics this morning and plan to get through the week and get back to the program next week.
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

First off i really want to appologize, i haven't been in here for a good week and a half now. Like i said before, i did started a new job and i had no idea my schedule was going to be all over the place like it has been and i was really hoping i could workout around it. Before i was working the closing shift all the time and always had time to work out in the morning. This has really been a struggle and i have already expressed to my work that i would like to do all evenings. They are thrilled because some people at my work hate closing. And i also love my new job, i haven't been happy at a job ever and i am so shocked. The issue is that it will take 2 weeks for my schedule to switch to closings, until then my schedule is all over the place. i really haven't been able to put in my hours for p90x for over a week and i was already behind. I really don't wanna quit the challenge but i wanna keep going. I am going to be behind in this challenge from now on so if someone else would like to take control of the board, you are welcome to do so. I am still going to check in on the board, i really don't wanna quit on all i have accomplished and i really do love my P90X workout program and can see improvements.

Again, i really want to apologize to everyone. I really wanted to finish this challenge full throtle with all of you guys, but unfortunately, my life is still a bit chaotic. But there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me and my work schedule will be fixed in 2 weeks and then i can get my workouts and diet back on track. I hope you guys understand and i wish you all success. This is not the last time you will hear from me, that i can promise.

sarina
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that Sarina....but glad you've found a job you enjoy....I know how hard that is!! Good luck carrying on with P90X! :)

Is there any ideas out here for a plan to move forward? We are close to starting Phase 3 once this Rest week is over. Are we starting a new thread? We've got some things to figure out.....but let's not give up now!! :happy:
  • Rappla88
    Options
    I am so sorry to hear that Sarina....but glad you've found a job you enjoy....I know how hard that is!! Good luck carrying on with P90X! :)

Is there any ideas out here for a plan to move forward? We are close to starting Phase 3 once this Rest week is over. Are we starting a new thread? We've got some things to figure out.....but let's not give up now!! :happy:

Let's keep this going!!!!!!!!! I know I'm a week behind the originial challenge and I'm moving on into my rest week starting Monday. I still plan on weighing in tomorrow!!! (although I did peak at the scale and was not happy with what I saw!!) I overdid the sodium yesterday and didn't eat the best... hoping if I nail it today tomorrow will be a better day!!!!!
  • sarina87
    sarina87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Just finished yoga, it is so nice at the end, i am ready to take a nap but unfortunately i have to go to work. I have to close tonight than open tomarrow at 7:45 am
  • 321Detonate
    Options

Let's keep this going!!!!!!!!! I know I'm a week behind the originial challenge and I'm moving on into my rest week starting Monday. I still plan on weighing in tomorrow!!! (although I did peak at the scale and was not happy with what I saw!!) I overdid the sodium yesterday and didn't eat the best... hoping if I nail it today tomorrow will be a better day!!!!!
    I agree, let's keep going... it doesn't matter if you're "behind" IMO, the goal is to finish the 90 days!! I'll be weighing and taking measurements tomorrow too.

Thanks Sarina for all the work in tabulating everyone's stats and starting this challenge! Good luck in your fitness journey :happy:
  • Rappla88
    Options
    Rappla88 (Regina) JAN 3 183.2/ 185.4/ 183.2/ 181.4/ 180.0/ 178.4
    2/12 179.0 2/19 179

Today 2/26 - 178
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    Options
    Well........no change in the scale this week. But I ate kinda late last night & ate before I weighed in as I forgot today was my weigh-in! lol Hopefully I'll see something happen for me next week. Good luck with your weigh-in's everyone!! :)
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Weight: 170
    Waist 33.5
    Hips 41.5
    Chest 31.0
    Right Arm 12.0
    Left Arm 12.0
    Right Thigh 22.5
    Left Thigh 23.5
    The scale didn't budge this week but I did loose 3 pounds last week and I lost inches this week. Plus when I was doing "Chest and Back" I saw an improvement in my push-up and pull-up reps. All in all I'd say I had a successful week.
  • chelsiburnett
    Options
    OK...I am going to take my measurements tonight and weigh in the morning, but I will be honest and say I have not done the entire rest week....not feeling great with a runny nose and nasty flem...anyways I am trying not to go overboard with the eating!!!! I don't think there will be much change in anything but I will post...
  • 321Detonate
    Options
    Weight: 123.2
    Waist: 26
    Hips: 32.5
    Chest: 33.25
    Right Arm: 10.25
    Left Arm: 10.5
    Right Thigh: 20.5
    Left Thigh: 20.25

Gained 0.7 lb but lost 1 inch since the end of Phase 1, so I'm pretty happy!!