Replies

• ThisAboveAll
    ThisAboveAll Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Awesome, this is such perfect timing!! I'm definitely IN as well :happy:
  • TabbyJustice
    TabbyJustice Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Can't promise every day because of actual gym visits and a 40-45 hour job but I will commit as much as I can for March!
  • elishabeck30
    Options
    im in !!!!!!!!!!!

im on day 2 now, love the workouts becuz its fast but awesome
    i dont have hours to workout
  • Jess830409
    Jess830409 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Im in too! Tried to start it on Sunday and have been sore for the last two days because I used 5 lb. weights (should have started with 2 or 3) so I havent't done it since. But I am game to try again starting on March 1st. Can't wait for the results!!!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I want in as well! Today is day 3 for me but i would love to be a part of this!
  • ruth1104
    ruth1104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    this is to those people who have just done a few days - during the work out i felt ok (ok, pretty breathless! But it wasn't as terrifying as I thought it would be) but now im pretty sore, I felt like there wasn't enough cool down and stretching time, anyone else?
  • lorinjer
    lorinjer Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of L3 and lost 3 inches in my hips, 2 inches in my waist and 8 pounds. The video workout is 27 minutes including the warm up and cool down.
  • Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'M IN!! I ordered it on ebay today (which I'm super excited about!) and I planned on starting on March 1st, so this is PERFECT!! Friend me, let's do this 30 day shred together!! :)
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    The DVD arrived in the post today. Looks great. Can't wait to get started!
  • kyler422
    Options
    I started it a few weeks ago and after the first day had to stop because I was SO sore. I *definitely* overdid it (followed Natalie rather than Anita!) and boy did I pay the price. I could hardly walk up and down steps, and I woke up in every time I turned over at night for two nights. :tongue: I'm going to start slower next time!
  • genst
    genst Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you too. I did the first day today and it was brutal but I do have a bit of a cold at the moment. I dont think theres enough cool down either, I had to do more leg stretches because my thighs were tightening up.
  • ruth1104
    ruth1104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    ok,if its not just me I will give it another go tomorrow and add in some more cool down.. Im in agony! Especially my arms!
  • leasalin
    leasalin Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! i have the DVD, so I'll be ready to start. I may even start this weekend! I NEED this right now!
  • ThisAboveAll
    ThisAboveAll Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to take my measurements (maybe some before photos too?) and tuck them away to compare on March 30th .. will be interesting to see how much progress we all make!!!
  • ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Im definately IN!!! just bought the dvd for extra cheap today and im starting it tonight :happy:

so add me so we can stay up to date with our progress.

im excited!
  • chazsucks
    Options
    I'm in!!!!! :) xxx
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    JM 30DS really works!! This will be my 2nd time around with it. I had to stop working out for 2 months because I had surgery and had to take time off to heal, but now I'm ready to get started again. My suggestion is to watch your form because you can hurt yourself. I hurt my knee last time and I've heard from other MFP people that they've also hurt their knees. Just be careful. Overall, it's a great workout and you will see results. Happy Exercising!! :flowerforyou:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My goal for March is to conquer this fitness dvd!
  • savvynurse
    Options
    I'm in!! Been talking about it for a few weeks now... Attempted level1 the other night but again it was only an attempt.. Trying to get myself geared up for Tuesday
  • genst
    genst Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    @ruth1104 Day 2 was much easier. Your arms will kill when you first start but as you get into it its ok.