7-week challenge... any takers?? :)

Options

Replies

• charissawylie
    Options
    I'm in! We're going on a cruise with friends in May and I want to look GOOD :)
  • little_lion
    Options
    i'm new to MFP and can't think of any better way to start off than with a 7 week challenge! gona set my goal at 7lbs by april 15th, anything more would be faaantastic! :) xx
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    thats my biggest hang up, I can stay under calories and i work out, but its cutting out the BAD for you food and making better choices,, which is hte only way I am going to lose this weight, :)
  • ilvpsu
    ilvpsu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all...I'm new here too..just started working out in earnest for 1 week...and not one pound lost despite the <1200 per day calorie goal. I like to think it's "all muscle".

I'd like to do the challenge too, need to lose 10 to fit back into my clothes.

Maybe instead of a true "weight" challenge, maybe it should be a percentage thing... just my 2 cents!

Thanks, hopefully this will motivate us all, as new friends in the trenches to stick with it, and help each other up when we fall onto the chocolate (or chips) wagon...

Lenore
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Yay I wanna do this too! Been up and down on the scale for a couple of weeks now...20-25 pounds to go till goal so this will help!
  • debraheeringa
    debraheeringa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You need an exercise goal. Try running a 5K race. Let people know so you are held responsible. And train for it! When you are focused it makes it interesting. Good Luck!
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    If there's still room, id like in too! I need to lose 19 more lbs by April 18th (my birthday) so I can get my tattoo!!
  • Slamaral
    Options
    If there's still room, id like in too! I need to lose 19 more lbs by April 18th (my birthday) so I can get my tattoo!!

what do you plan to get, and where? If you don't mind my asking (I love tats)
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Count me in too!
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in...I need to!!!...Good luck girls...

What do you think about posting your current and goal weight and heigh...It will be nice to make a list of all the people in this challenge!:wink:
  • Slamaral
    Options
    Ok I'm in...I need to!!!...Good luck girls...

What do you think about posting your current and goal weight and heigh...It will be nice to make a list of all the people in this challenge!:wink:

my height is 5'4, and weight posted below :)
  • italy1677
    Options
    Sure, I only really need to lose like 5-10 pounds but I'm in anyways :happy:
  • meshellmybell76
    meshellmybell76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Sounds like a nice time frame...
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm in :smile: I have 7 pounds to go....
  • beth65
    Options
    I'd like to lose 10 more lbs.....I'd love to take part in your challenge!:smile:
  • vanessav82
    Options
    I'm in
  • _mglo_
    _mglo_ Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i'm in, first challenge!
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and I'll weigh myself in the morning but I'm somewheres around 165.
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I've been stuck in the 170s for what seems like forever. I'd be thrilled with 7-10 lbs in the next 7 weeks. I'm in! :drinker:
    Currently 171 lbs, 5'8"
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm in if there's still room.