Any guys on here?

Options

Replies

• shells9973
    Options
    Welcome, Paul. No... I'm not a man, but my husband and I just started using the app last month too. I'm loving it! So, he's around here somewhere.
  • fasttrack27
    Options
    Another guy here. From Michigan (but dont hold that against me!). I'm more/less maintaining rather than looking to lose. But feel free to Friend me if you wish. Good luck in your journey!
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    Just check out all of the womens profiles..that's where the men are: on those friends lists :]
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Yeah, we're definitely in the minority around here. I am not complaining though...some of my female MFP friends work so hard and are so inspirational that they drive me harder to succeed than any of my real life friends - male or female. Welcome to the site!
  • Danroyd
    Options
    Don't tell me mates but I'm on here too. :laugh:
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I started using the iPhone app about 6 months ago now, but I still haven't lost any weight, my own fault I must admit! So I've decided to climb back on the wagon and thought I'd stroll in here to have a look around. I seem to be in the minority :p

I'm currently 218lb my goal is probably around about the 190lb mark.

Feel free to add me as a friend I probably need the odd kick every now and then. :o)

Paul

I was where you are last year and dropped to just under 200 but couldn't keep going. Then I found this site and I'm tracking every day, I think that is the key. Anyway, feel free to add me. And there is a good "30 something Men Thread" on here that is pretty good. Good luck with your goals.
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    This thread is sexist!!!

Lol jk! :)
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Another guy here... Dallas area. Welcome!

--Carter
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    This thread is sexist!!!

Yeah, tell that to the people who post all the threads that scream WOMEN ONLY or the people who only accept friend requests from people with a uterus. :wink:
  • Refisblind
    Refisblind Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    We are here but for sure the minority. I will add you as a friend. Keep it going.
  • starace
    Options
    Welcome to the boards, there are quite a few guys dotted around here so you definately are not alone.

You have a similar goal that I had, I started at 243lbs and lost 61lbs in the space of 4 months to get to my current weight of 182lbs. I'm starting the new challenge of maintaining my weight. Good luck and remember through the good times and the difficult that it is possible to reach your goal.

Amazing and inspiring. :) It took me almost two years to lose 70+ pounds! Another proof that it can be done. :)

Keep it up!!! There are some guys around here. ;)
  • UcallMeJay
    Options
    If you ask my wife...I am not a man

Weird, my wife would say the same about me!
  • smooth1977
    Options
    Another guy here. I love this app and as one gentleman said dont lie. Record everything. I have some trouble but this has definately drove me to eating healthier!
  • Wolffeathers
    Options
    Another dude. At least that's what people tell me...though at first I thought this was going to be a "I need a boyfriend" thing with the title....
  • healthyeyes
    Options
    The funniest thing about this thread is look at the post count of all the guys responding LOL Most under 25 and some including me their very first post. Seems like lots of guys but just not alot of guys out on the boards.
  • dr1981
    dr1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hola!
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    This thread is sexist!!!

Yeah, tell that to the people who post all the threads that scream WOMEN ONLY or the people who only accept friend requests from people with a uterus. :wink:

You do realize that when women post a topic that says "WOMEN ONLY" that usually interprets to "MEN, LOOK HERE, I KNOW YOU WANT TO" lol
  • spaboleo
    spaboleo Posts: 172
    Options
    yep....guys onboard :wink:
  • mjd0109
    mjd0109 Posts: 152
    Options
    Definitely mostly women here! Good luck to you all!
  • theTupper
    Options
    Another guy here.

Just over a month in and 9 lbs down. If you stick to your regimen, you'll see results!