BWL Smurfettes and Papa Smurf 9/17

Options
Good Morning everyone, Well last night was the premeire of the Biggest Loser. What did everyone thing. I sure wish I could lose as much weight as them but at least I am losing. I am so glad the orange team didnt go home. I was Heba's weight when I started this actually 3 lbs heavier although now she is less than me. I also loved how she helped her hubby when he wanted to quit. I also like the 2 Tom's, they need it so bad and the daughter, father team. I hope he stays around long enough to make a difference in hisself.

This morning I did my Biggest Loser DVD. Had to go back to that after watching the show LOL. I figure I will do one week Biggest Loser and the next week TurboJam and maybe one day here and there a Taebo. I have Zumba tonight. I have to make sure I eat quite a bit before I go. Last time I was under my calories as it was and then I came home from it and had burned almost 900 calories from it and there was no way I could eat all my calories then.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Connie

Replies

• connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, Well last night was the premeire of the Biggest Loser. What did everyone thing. I sure wish I could lose as much weight as them but at least I am losing. I am so glad the orange team didnt go home. I was Heba's weight when I started this actually 3 lbs heavier although now she is less than me. I also loved how she helped her hubby when he wanted to quit. I also like the 2 Tom's, they need it so bad and the daughter, father team. I hope he stays around long enough to make a difference in hisself.

This morning I did my Biggest Loser DVD. Had to go back to that after watching the show LOL. I figure I will do one week Biggest Loser and the next week TurboJam and maybe one day here and there a Taebo. I have Zumba tonight. I have to make sure I eat quite a bit before I go. Last time I was under my calories as it was and then I came home from it and had burned almost 900 calories from it and there was no way I could eat all my calories then.

I hope everyone has a great day.

Connie
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I didn't watch it, I'm not in your contest...But I LOVE that you all are doing this!!! YEY YOUS!!! I like reading every one's progress and updates. Yey!!!

:drinker:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I watched the first hour or so.. then fell asleep grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I can not IMAGINE dropping 10 - 17 whatever lbs in ONE week!

Shoot, i'd be at goal ;) lol.
  • connieq288
    Options
    One guy lost 29 lbs. Can you believe that. Another bad thing about losing that fast though is then the skin will just hang on you. There isnt time to tone it up.
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I watched the show. I am rooting for everyone so far! But it kept me up so late that I didn't wake up early enough to workout.:ohwell: I'll work twice as hard tonight

Did everyone send their weights in?

~Tammi
  • ThisIsJeffHere
    Options
    GOOD MORNING!

I went kickboxing last night. Tuesday night is not usually that great, but we had a sub last night since the instructor was pregnant. The sub was fantastic.

On another note, I passed my first CPA exam (Auditing) with a 95!!!!

YAY!!!!!
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I watched the show. I am rooting for everyone so far! But it kept me up so late that I didn't wake up early enough to workout.:ohwell: I'll work twice as hard tonight

Did everyone send their weights in?

~Tammi

I send my weigh in on Friday mornings :) I sure hope i have a loss this week - last week I stayed the same (my own fault .. i was sick and didnt work out like normal).
  • jules1984
    jules1984 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Papa! Great job on your exam! I can't believe you do kickboxing like its nothing.

I wrote yesterday about my Monday night kick boxing experience but I'm pretty sure no one checks this after noonish but I'd love you guys to read it because its actually kind of funny... :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/25511-bwl-smurfettes-and-papa-smurf-9-16

I'm sending in my update right now - work is slow again - boo!

I watched it all last night and almost cried when the girl got up that hill fastest crying at the end to win immunity for her dad!
  • pamelaeilf
    Options
    Love the show. I was amazed by the weight losses last night.

I am glad that they explained the monitor thing they wear on their arm. I really wonder how many calories they burn in a day. It would be cool if we could see their journals of exercise and food intake.
  • connieq288
    Options
    Love the show. I was amazed by the weight losses last night.

I am glad that they explained the monitor thing they wear on their arm. I really wonder how many calories they burn in a day. It would be cool if we could see their journals of exercise and food intake.

I think if we saw their food intake it would send alot of people into not eating enough food. They dont eat their exercise calories and that is how they get such weight losses. I would like to see it but it does make you wonder what other people might do.

Connie
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :happy: hello everyblues

i didnt get to watch it yet, coz we dont get it here in the uk but i'll download it and watch it tonight ...

yesterday i worked out well. 400 cal or about,,, i wish i had a heart rate monitor .. i left some hints for my bf to get me one for my b-day next month... lol

tonight im trying an other class its called body attack, looks like its a cardio type of class, can't wait to see how it goes !! (anybody knows about this ??)

you know what i've been noticing lately, i'm so good at cutting down calories with everything i eat that i find that i have a hard time to fill in ... like,, i normaly plan my day in advance, and today after i've putted in all my meals in i realized i was short of 200 cal.. of course i readjusted my meals but i use to be always short of cal.. getting more efficient i guess....

congrats for your exam jeff !!! :flowerforyou:

can't wait to see the results !!!!!! :happy:
    may
  • cwilson715
    Options
    Hey all,

I am trying to work really hard, I feel very motivated today. I didn't get to watch all of Biggest Loser last night but I have it recorded and I am planning on watching it during naptime after I exercise, If I have time. Other then that I have eaten really good so far today, and I have lunch and dinner all planned out, I am also going to try to go for a walk/jog tonight. Weather finally turned from 100's to 90's, so I can finally take my daughter out with me. Anyways my hubbies birthday is in like 3 weeks I am still trying for 10lbs down by then. Have a great day!
  • punka274
    Options
    Hello everybody!

I watched TBL last night and loved it...will be watching every tuesday! I was also amazed at the weightloss!

Congrats to Papa Smurf.....Yay...YOU GO BOY!

I also have some good news....I had a job interview and i GOT THE JOB!:bigsmile: Im so excited! Its for medical administrative.

ok,everybody havea great wednesday...ok!
  • connieq288
    Options
    WTG Papa and Punka. That is great for the 2 of you.

Connie
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Hey everyone. Not so good on my weight lost this week. :grumble: I thought I was doing good until I stepped on the scale today! Oh well. But at least my measurements were down. I guess that's the important thing.
    Hope everyone is enjoying their day. I'm off to do my 30 Day Shred Video....then puppy classes for my youngest today!! (my pups are my kids....at least until I have some of the human variety!!):bigsmile:

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • AmyJ
    AmyJ Posts: 14
    Options
    I watched last night and was hooked. I like everyone this season, but I really find my self cheering on the father daughter team - Coleen and I don't remember her dads name. It was great how she was determined to win the challenge to keep her father at the ranch. It brought tears to my eyes.
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    I was thinking....what do you guys think about doing a weekly thread instead of a daily thread? We are all in so many different time zones and someone may want some support or to offer some support and everyone else is already in bed for the day. Then the next morning a new thread is started and they never really get to be heard. If we continue 1 thread for the week anyone who has comments that end up on the board while others are sleeping will be read in the morning.
    Just an idea....what do you think?

Shauna:flowerforyou:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    i agree with you sunibc
  • connieq288
    Options
    Thats fine we can do that. We will just use this one then until Tuesday. At least its ok with me.

Connie
  • punka274
    Options
    I Think thats a great Idea Shauna!

So this thread is until next tuesday....ok!

ok,im just popping in! I finished my dinner just now(had breakfast for dinner) and Im waiting on some coffee:drinker: I wanted to celebrate the new job with eating out....but I DIDN'T:noway: im proud of myself:happy:

Everybody have a wonderful evening!