Need a healthy chocolate fix?

Options

Replies

• Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I just made the nutella banana wonton things i saw under recipes and they were amazing!!! 60 calories each!!!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    sounds just like a hungry girl recipe, minus the added water ... i made them once and they didn't turn out so good. i might just try them again with the water. thanks for sharing!
  • Ballay
    Ballay Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    bump
  • austepants
    austepants Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    What size can of pumpkin would you use??
  • reginarb
    Options
    How about that I actually have a choc cake mix and pumpkin at home. Thanks.
  • AngelaTucker
    AngelaTucker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My favorite is to mix the pumpkin with spice cake mix. You can top w/ fat free cool whip... or make a frosting from ff cream cheese, ff cool whip, & splenda. Or use the new Pillsbury sugar free frosting made w/ splenda. Or delicious unfrosted too!
  • brendajs
    brendajs Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I have a version of this recipe that I use all the time!

Chocolate Cupcakes

1 box Devil's Food cake mix
    1 cup applesauce (I use two tubs of the individual servings)
    1 cup water

Mix ingredients together and put in 12 cup muffin tin sprayed with cooking spray. (Do not use paper wrappers!!) Bake according to box directions.

These are wonderful heated up alittle and served with a dollup of FF Cool Whip!!
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I definitely want to try this! :D Thanks so much!
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have a version of this recipe that I use all the time!

Chocolate Cupcakes

1 box Devil's Food cake mix
    1 cup applesauce (I use two tubs of the individual servings)
    1 cup water

Mix ingredients together and put in 12 cup muffin tin sprayed with cooking spray. (Do not use paper wrappers!!) Bake according to box directions.

These are wonderful heated up alittle and served with a dollup of FF Cool Whip!!

This sounds good too!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    Today I've been craving cake with frosting. These just might satisfy my need. I'll have to go to the grocery tomorrow and pick up supplies. Thanks for sharing!:bigsmile:
  • sharper43
    Options
    BUMP for yumminess
  • Heidi_015
    Options
    bump
  • misserrint
    Options
    bump
  • zcosborne86
    Options
    Bump!
  • PennyLyn
    PennyLyn Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nomoremuffintopness
    Options
    bump
  • Foxworth81
    Foxworth81 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I make these all the time but I don't add water. They come out to be the consistency of a brownie. My favorite is Devils Food Cake Mix but I've also tried German Chocolate and Spice Cake. You use a 15 oz can of pumpkin. They are on the hungry girl website. They are 185 calories a piece and SOOO worth it. Just a tip, I tried to bake them in a brownie pan once (versus in cupcake cups) and it did not work. They are too dense so the outside brownies were cooked perfectly but the inside onese, were falling apart. Stick with the cupcakes!
  • Readytotry
    Readytotry Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Okay you guys... quit teasing and tell us what size can of pumpkin to use with this! :happy:
  • alicia116
    Options
    That sounds like a really great recipe can't wait to try it!
    5165440.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • usmcpatience
    Options
    BUMP
    Sounds yummy! I'm going to give this a whirl?

My husband is picky though...Do you think he'll be able to taste the pumpkin?