*Snowflakes to Sunshine Challenge* Weigh-In #9 2/25/11

Options

Replies

• mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    224.5 :) A 4 lb drop from last week. I guess eating clean has really helped me. If anyone is interested I got the Clean Eating Magazine from Barnes and Noble and they have a ton of delicious recipes and the majority of them are 375 cals or less.
  • mkingraham
    mkingraham Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Ok so this is weird...hopped on the scale this morning at 7 and I was 214.4 and then just 10 minutes ago after seeing if it was calibrated correctly and I was 212.8 Which don't get me wrong I would be ok with because it would only be a .4 gain from last week but hmmmmm. I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning again and see what it says..tricky tricky scale :)

If you have an unopened gallon of milke or water weigh it to see. It should weigh 7 lbs.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Maintain here for me.
    This week I am going to try to eat more cleanly. I've got the food to do it, so now I just need to make it a priority.

Good job to the losers this week! LOL :flowerforyou:
  • Pretty1one
    Pretty1one Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Ok so this is weird...hopped on the scale this morning at 7 and I was 214.4 and then just 10 minutes ago after seeing if it was calibrated correctly and I was 212.8 Which don't get me wrong I would be ok with because it would only be a .4 gain from last week but hmmmmm. I am going to weigh in tomorrow morning again and see what it says..tricky tricky scale :)

It became a joke in my house, specially in the beginning. I would weight in before and after the shower and scale would show 1lbs different. 1lbs less after shower :laugh: believe me I wasn't that dirty and it was never water eliminated during the shower. We still cannot explain why happened :laugh:

Anyway, I've lost 2.2lbs this week. I really didn;t think I was going to lose this much although I played more tennis this week than weeks before, because I got sick with a respiratory infection. Antibiotics, lots and lots of fluid and forcing myself to eat at least close to the calorie goal (1350 cal/day)

But since I did, and i'm constantly losing an average of 2lbs/week, I'm aiming to be in the 179's next week. I want out of the 180's :laugh:

Good luck to all this week and God, let us be the biggest losers :flowerforyou:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm down 0.8 lbs this week. I'll take it considering my poor decisions in the beginning of the week!

Working out hard and eating right. It's working well for me, so no changes here! :smile:
  • JulieSue
    JulieSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    wel im up IDK how many pounds :0( like 2 or something but I have def not done well since Valentines Day :0( and then this week was my birthday and dinners galore and I havent made good choices!!! ugh and with divorced parents I have had so far 2 cakes and I know I will have another one Saturday night..ugh okay welll now I am considering weight watchers starting next week...whats your thoughts on that??? please share with me any tips or motivation yall might have!!! i will get back on this diet starting sunday!!! I can and will do this!!!!

Thanks yall and sorry I am bringing yall down!!!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    bump
  • taletreader
    taletreader Posts: 377 Member
    Options

Yeah, weigh yourself again, check if the scale is sitting level on the ground and maybe put in a fresh set of batteries.

Me, I LOVE fluctuations... when they fluctuate down!

LW: 184.5
    CW: 180.5

(Both are rounded *up* to the next half pound - the actual scale readings were 184.2 and 180.4, but I count the .5 ones for consistency with my old scale.)

The week started with a banquet on Friday night. The next day I was 2 lbs down and joked it would go up again. On Saturday we had a huge pancake breakfast -- I ate 4 pancakes. Nope, the scales steadily headed downwards. I *did* work out at the gym again ... on Wednesday, when I was already at 181(*), so that wasn't it. I never went over my calories though and did a good bit of walking. Maybe it's my new Alaskan more active lifestyle kicking in. Still, I'm MAYBE eating/exercising for a 2 lb loss, and not 4.

OTOH, it's my period in a week, so I won't be disappointed about a fluctuation in the other direction and just keep on what I'm doing.

(*) I have been weighing and graphing daily since the beginning of the year. It's not for everyone, but it works for me right now.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies!

I am not caught up on posts yet. I've been so busy with my family that I forget about my STS groupies...sorry :(

I did weigh myself today and I was -0.6 down...so that puts me @ 206. I want to see ONEderland before March. I don't think it's possible because I am not losing it as fast as I thought..UGH!!!

bbl
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Down 1 lb! Very happy with it considering February has been very very slow! This 1 lb brings my weight loss for this month is 3.3 lbs!!! My manta right now is " inches, inches, inches".

I impressed by this group, you are all doing so well. Keep up the dedication!
  • CassieH818
    CassieH818 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm at 186! Down 1 pound from last week & a total of 24 pounds since I started MFP in November. Only 1 pound away from my halfway mark :happy:

I have been doing 30DS and havent lost alot of weight but have noticed a big change with how my clothes fit so im hoping i lost some inches..somewhere..anywhere!!! :laugh:

Thanks to everyone for all of the support. It really helps keep me motivated!
  • glittersoul
    Options
    LW 328 (up 2 from the previous week)
    CW 325

Well, I should be happy with this but I'm really not because this is the number I had the day after weigh-in last week. So, I could have lost more if I would have been more dedicated. So back to it this time, for real lol :)

Good luck to everyone!
  • givprayz
    givprayz Posts: 328
    Options
    Last week 169, up 0.4 from the week before.
    Today 166.8, down 2.2
    161 is the least I've weighed in the last 12 years, so I'm hoping to get there before March 18th. I am also weighing and charting more-or-less every day to see what behaviors effect my weight most. So far I would have to say that exercising less but being strict on calories does better than frequent exercise with a few more calories :ohwell: Strange. I will stick with 3-4 workouts a week for a couple of more weeks and see how it goes.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    LW: 183.5

I guess my horrible eating day didn't hit too hard. (So LUCKY!!!) Next week will be TOM. Gotta watch that eating! Going out for the day tomorrow, so I'll have to pack stuff and pre-plan tonight!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Bump for later :)
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    LW: 183.5

I guess my horrible eating day didn't hit too hard. (So LUCKY!!!) Next week will be TOM. Gotta watch that eating! Going out for the day tomorrow, so I'll have to pack stuff and pre-plan tonight!

Great job Steph! Keep up the great work!
  • psychojenn
    Options
    down 1.4

LW: 183
    CW: 181.6

next weekend im taking my son to go see his father who i havent seen in months, and really hoping i get into the 170s. So close!
  • dinareed
    dinareed Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    bump
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all the losses! Hang in there for the maintainers and gainers... it will come... persistence!!

I lost 3.2 pounds this week... finally something about a 1 (which I've had for the last 2 weigh-ins)!

CW: 325.0

Here's to a great week!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies! I'm proud of all of you :flowerforyou:

I had a good weigh in this morning at 205.4. I'm down from last week I think I was 208 or 209..i can't remember. That's what I get for weighing myself once every other day, lol. This week I really pushed myself in my workouts and I ate pretty clean with high protien. It was a hard week to stay so disciplined but i'm happy with myself :smile:

Maggie