jUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 7:

Options
13»

Replies

• Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Alright, I didn't get in to do it the other night but tonight I'm heading in right now. I've never done any of the 3 songs for this week so take it easy on me..haha. I'm better at the more 'modern' stuff like Tik Tok (which is my absolute favorite).

Me and my HRM are off! I'll update when I'm done.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Options
    I just pick JD2 up last night. Can't wait to start. How are you gals figuring out your caloric burn?

I use a HRM to calculate my caloric burn. Others just log it in as dancing-general and then how long they did it for.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Options
    I updated, I know I did but apparently it didn't register.

Call Me: 7727
    Swag: 8630
    Satisfaction: 6030

I've never done any of these songs before, so this was tough.

I did each song twice, and then did some other songs for a total of 34 minutes of workout and 455 calories burned--WOOHOO!
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Can I join.... Have had this since Christmas and HAVE NOT been using it!... good incentive to get my butt doing "FUN" stuff!

Not the greatest, but I am happy with it!
    Call Me: 8765
    Sway:7688
    Satisfaction:8215
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kaiasmama
    Options
    Call Me: 10896 :)
    Sway: 10982
    Satisfaction: no change...I swear this song hates me and it's driving me bananas because it's the only one I just can't seem to ever get...and it's just the skiing motion...everything else I do just fine! ARGH!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Will be trying this one!
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Satisfaction: no change...I swear this song hates me and it's driving me bananas because it's the only one I just can't seem to ever get...and it's just the skiing motion...everything else I do just fine! ARGH!

I'm the opposite with Satisfaction! The 'skiing' motion or skating as I call it is the only thing I can do and get perfects on! I hold the remote like a regular remote and I keep it that way. I get perfects everytime.
  • kaiasmama
    Options

I'm the opposite with Satisfaction! The 'skiing' motion or skating as I call it is the only thing I can do and get perfects on! I hold the remote like a regular remote and I keep it that way. I get perfects everytime.

LOL that I called it skiing twice when in my head I was thinking skating. But yeah, that dance is fun but it drives me crazy that I can't figure out exactly what it wants me to do. I've tried not bring my arms up as far, going a little before/after the beat...nothing! If the dance weren't so fun I might not bother with it at all! As someone who has danced for almost my entire life, it's beyond frustrating!
  • Tandksmommy11
    Options

LOL that I called it skiing twice when in my head I was thinking skating. But yeah, that dance is fun but it drives me crazy that I can't figure out exactly what it wants me to do. I've tried not bring my arms up as far, going a little before/after the beat...nothing! If the dance weren't so fun I might not bother with it at all! As someone who has danced for almost my entire life, it's beyond frustrating!

LOL- the only part that I CAN do is the skating motion..haha. The rest of it, I'm terrible. I can't get my legs and arms to move as quickly as they should when he does the part where it looks like his arms are lifting up his legs very quickly. Just can't do it.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Options
    I updated, I know I did but apparently it didn't register.

Call Me: 7727
    Sway: 8630
    Satisfaction: 6030

I've never done any of these songs before, so this was tough.

I did each song twice, and then did some other songs for a total of 34 minutes of workout and 455 calories burned--WOOHOO!

I improved on Call Me: 8414.

21 minutes of workout- 288 calories
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options

LOL- the only part that I CAN do is the skating motion..haha. The rest of it, I'm terrible. I can't get my legs and arms to move as quickly as they should when he does the part where it looks like his arms are lifting up his legs very quickly. Just can't do it.

Yep, same here!!
  • might4
    might4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options

When you get to the whole ski thing...just channel Apollo Anton Ono...that is what I do!!!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Here are my high scores:

Call Me: 8668 :ohwell:
    Sway: 9514
    Satisfaction: 10568 :bigsmile:

I beat my score for Sway: 10085
  • kaiasmama
    Options
    When you get to the whole ski thing...just channel Apollo Anton Ono...that is what I do!!!

Ah, I wouldn't mind channeling Apolo Anton Ohno ;) I love him! I try to just play that one for fun and don't worry about the score now that I've realized that I just can't figure out the right way to do that move!
  • MuchGiven
    Options
    Great challenge!!!...I'm def in! I will be posting my results tomorrow

Thanks (I love this!!!)
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Ah, I wouldn't mind channeling Apolo Anton Ohno ;) I love him! I try to just play that one for fun and don't worry about the score now that I've realized that I just can't figure out the right way to do that move!

Had to google him! So I now know who you lot are on about!!!

LouiseXXXX
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Okay, all over and done with for another week!

Call Me, won by kaiasmama = 10896pts
    Sway, won by pjfmaul73 = 11315pts
    Satisfaction, won by loveme445 = 10568pts

Well done to those three and to all of you who joined in. I hope you managed to burn some calories and enjoy yourselves along the way!

New thread up and running:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/182307-just-dance-2-scores-challenge-week-8

See you there.

LouiseXXX
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    OMG I am just PANTS on this! ( was that the right Looby ?) But it is still fun even if I feel like a complete loser!

Call Me, won by kaiasmama = 7521
    Sway, won by pjfmaul73 = 7151
    Satisfaction, won by loveme445 = 7303
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    YAY...I won one!!!! :bigsmile: Thank you sway for being easy :wink: