Why "Weight"? 100 Day Challenge

Options
12345679»

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    Day 50!!! Taking halfway pics soon! :) I'll post if I see any change.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    how is everyone doing? I am having a pretty good week. Every tues when I take my girls to gymnastics I walk on the track behind the building every couple weeks I try to walk further. Last week I walked around 4xs this week I walked around 6xs . YEAH. It is a huge track, I really have started looking forward to it, it really gives me a chance to clear my head. I have done a couple other walks and dvds too. I ordered the 30 day shred and denise austins step workout but I havent tried them yet. Has anyone else done these ? What is everyone else doing this week.
  • themommie
    Options
    weigh in 202.5 , I lost 4lbs this week YEAH. I cant believe I lost 4lbs this week, is seems when I have a week that I dont lose much the week before then the following week I do good. Hope everyone is ha
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    Day 53

I couldn't be HAPPIER!!! :) I haven't really been updating you guys on my weight loss, because, well, there wasn't any to update on! I was at a plateau for about 4 weeks, and this week I upped my calories to over 1200. Normally I eat around 1000-1150, so I was really scared to bump my calories up to something healthy. I did it though, and here I am today... 4.4 pounds down!! :) OH MY GOSH!
  • MsCyone
    MsCyone Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Day 53!

I am so ecstatic this week, after getting back on track and drinking so much water I was about to become a fish, I lost 13 lbs this week!!! With 47 days left which is a little under 7 weeks, I think I just may hit my 100 day goal, 27 more pounds to go!
  • themommie
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good weekend. My weekend was good, just got back from shopping with my 2 youngest girls. I got lots of yarn to crochet some afghans, hats and booties for my new granddaughter due in june. I am so excited, they are naming her elianna and calling her Ella , so cute
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    Is it Day 72? I think so. :)

Hope everybody's keeping it up out there. Nobody's checked in for quite a while, I see. Like I said last time, I've taken the risk and upped my calories. Things seem to be working out fine now (though I'm at another stand-still at the moment.) It'll all work out though if I lose this week, I guess. I lost 5 pounds in one week, so I don't lose anything for a week or two it'll work out to about 5 pounds in a month... Which is pretty darn good at this point.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    Day 81! (Again, I think... Lol.)

I wonder where everybody is! :) Come on back; we're almost done here, and I'd love to see everybody's progress at the end of these 100 days!

I've broken through another plateau this week! I went on vacation and got sick again, but for some reason, whenever I was feeling even a bit better, I felt like I could eat whatever I wanted... So I did. I guess you could say I had 4 cheat days in a row (though 3 of those cheat days I didn't go over on calories). To make matters worse? I didn't exercise except for one night. ...I will say that the last day was totally worth it though. I had the most AMAZING piece of strawberry cake with loads of strawberry icing. But, my vacation's over, and this morning was my weigh-in. I stepped on the scale expecting the worst... And HOLYCOW!!! A 3.4 pound drop! :D Guess I really did "shock" my system. Hoping to continue losing at least a pound a week, but a pound and a half would be better. Lol. My weight loss has been soooooo slow these past few months.
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    Ohmygosh! :) I just realized I passed my Why "Weight" Challenge goal!! I set it at 176, and I'm 174 right now! WHOO!!!
  • kprewitt88
    Options
    to join post...
    kprewitt88
    sw-235
    gw-160
    unweight goal- have a heathier life and relationship with my hubby and kids
    motavation-getting to dress sexy finally and live longer
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Day 84

Starting weight 318.8 lbs
    Current weight 293.2 lbs

25.6 lbs loss so far

14.4 lbs to go... but only 16 days left for DAY 100... don't think I will make it to 40 lbs as planned but that's ok... The weight lost so far is lost for good this time!!!

Chantal
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    Day 84

Starting weight 318.8 lbs
    Current weight 293.2 lbs

25.6 lbs loss so far

14.4 lbs to go... but only 16 days left for DAY 100... don't think I will make it to 40 lbs as planned but that's ok... The weight lost so far is lost for good this time!!!

Chantal

Congrats! 26 pounds lost is amazing! Keep pushing it, got a few more days left.
  • Anjeanetes
    Options
    Name or Screen Name: Anjeanetes
    SW : 287
    CW: 275
    GW for 100 days: 245
    One Unweight related goal : Buying cute summer clothers.
    Your motivation: Getting healthy, wanting to enjoy taking pictues of myself again.
  • themommie
    Options
    I am at 197.8 , so I have lost 20lbs since joining this challenge. I am quite a ways from reaching my goal but I think I aimed pretty high.As long as I keep losing its all good
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    Day 96!

Only four more days to go!! :) I'm a plateau again, but at least I've already gotten to my challenge goal weight. Hoping to break through this plateau again by the end of these 100 days!
  • funkyspunky871
    Options
    I made it! Day... 102! Lol. :)

SW: 197
    CW: 174

23 pounds lost!!

Anybody else? Come onnnn!