March Walking Challenge - join in :)

Options

Replies

• gbryant
    gbryant Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am in
    Can any one help me add the ticker at the bottom that tracks my progress in miles. :glasses:
  • gbryant
    gbryant Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I guess I already did it, but I lost my weight loss, ow well, this will do.
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I'm going to join this. Sounds like an excellent idea :).
  • mellissacase
    Options
    Hi, This sounds really good fun. I keep making excuses about not going to the gym but I am sure I can fit in 30 mins a day for a walk. Count me in :)
  • jeritaylor
    jeritaylor Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Bump I would LOVE to join. :smile:
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I plan to walk 40 miles during the month of March. I am looking forward to starting this challenge.
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Will try to at least average 10000 steps a day.

Portia
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to join. :smile: I'm hoping this will help get me back into the habit of exercising. My goal is to walk a total 930 minutes by 3/31, which would be 30 minutes a day.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    I made my new ticker. I'm going for minutes this month instead of miles. I WILL DO 30 minutes of walking a day.:wink::smile:
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    would love to join the walking challenge for March. I need to get back into walking and moving, this will help me get moving again.
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Ok I'm in. I reaaallly need to get back on track. Someone smack me when I don't post updates on my exercise ok? :heart:

I'm really looking forward to spring break this month.. having a week off to hit it hard will be great for me. Plus the start of lent as well - no soda & making sure I take time for me everyday (meditation, workout, time to relax by myself). This month should be a great one as long as I can keep my motivation and will-power up. :drinker:
  • julesandrich
    julesandrich Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this challenge. I have continued to make excuses for not exercising everyday. So this would be a great way to be accountable. :smile:
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Ok since I didn't make my Feb Walking goal. :mad: I am going to pick a smaller number and work really hard on reaching my goal this month.

March walking goal = 31 miles because yep you guessed it there are 31 days in March.

Happy walking everyone.:drinker:
  • Kimber2336
    Options
    I plan to walk 40 miles during the month of March. I am looking forward to starting this challenge.

Ok Lady...we both have the same goal in this group...keep me on track, I'll keep you on track :smile:
  • deramsey89
    deramsey89 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 30 miles till April!
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Breezy929
    Breezy929 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join, my training for the 3 Day starts this week. Thanks!
  • mnmorneau
    mnmorneau Posts: 49
    Options
    Met my goals for both Jan and Feb guess I will go for another month. Came close in Feb to not making it but I got er done. Am going to add just a few more miles and see where that leads me. Think I will go with 65 miles. This has been wonderful NeuroticVirgo. I am glad you started it. I hope you are getting as much out of this as the rest of us seem to be doing. Good luck everyone in the March challenge. Have to make a new ticker. That is a bigger challenge than meeting my walking goal. Not to computer savey.:love:
  • carcar63
    carcar63 Posts: 158
    Options
    walked for 30mins on treadmill today @ 3mph but I don't know how many steps that was. Can't find my pedometer, need to buy a new one.
  • LG61820
    LG61820 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Although I didn't meet my February goal I'm going to keep it at 30 minutes a day for March and see if I do better!