Options
13»

Replies

• missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    : quote]
    YEAH I am in ONDERLAND finally............weighed in at 197.8 this week

I met my 150 mins of exercise this week and then some and it really paid off......thanks ladies for the push I needed
    [/quote]

:drinker: WOW!!!! THAT'S FANTASTIC!!!!!! BIG CONGRATS TO YOU!! :drinker:

VERY INSPIRING!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I fell off the wagon today bigtime. Totally disappointed in myself and my stomach is making me pay for it! At least I'll know better and not do it again!

HANG ON GIRL!! I will be next to you at some point!! We all will be. :flowerforyou: Tomorrow is a new day!!
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    HANG ON GIRL!! I will be next to you at some point!! We all will be. :flowerforyou: Tomorrow is a new day!!

Thank you! :) I'm feeling MUCH better this morning and I even stepped on the scale to see the change and was pleasantly surprised. Made one goal, need 5 more minutes of exercise to get the second...and there's snow on the sidewalk calling my name to get shoveling!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I HOPE I PUT EVERYONE'S GOALS TOGETHER CORRECTLY. lET ME KNOW.
    One Week Challenge
    Week 1: Began on 2/20/11

PLEASE POST YOUR RESULTS FROM THIS WEEK & I WILL PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER SO WE CAN SEE THE GROUP AT A GLANCE.

1. missdeehere❤ 100 min of exercise ~*MET GOAL*~
    2. melodyg❤ 20 minutes of exercise 5 times
    3. bethikabob❤ 150 minutes of exercise (and lose at least 1 lb)
    4. AMSrunning❤ hit the gym or do some sort of exercise for at least 30 minutes EVERY day
    5. sarahpacheco611❤ I am currently working out 240 mins a week
    6. msh0530 ❤ 100 minutes of exercise
    7. bex22mcn❤ 20 mins each day, over/above usual gym routine & secondary goal..STICK to calories daily
    8. rhonda1960❤ 100 minutes of exercise
    9. mytime60 ❤ 100 minutes of exercise
    10. themommie❤ 150 mins of exercise ~* MET GOAL*~
    11. tammy200678❤ burn 4000 cal this week
    12. MAbbate ❤120 minutes of exercise and drink at least 64 oz of water each day
    13. newdaydawning79 ❤lose 2 lb this week and exercise at least 100 minutes
    14. Tofuheart ❤ 100 minutes of exercise
    15. KrisPage❤ 100 mins of exercise
    16. Cwalshcm ❤ (walk briskly 30 mins every day) that will be 210 mins a day
    17. MAK_01❤ Lose 1 ½ pounds this week
    18. kmcarr1❤45 minutes exercise for 5 days
    19. Sleight119 ❤ 100 mins of exercise
    20. monicaP413 ❤ 100 mins of exercise
    21. Seesea ❤ Not sure

*anyone else is welcome to join us for a new one week challenge that I will start a NEW THREAD today for next week called "MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE ..........FOR SHORT TERM GOALS"

FOCUSING ON ONE WEEK AT A TIME, WHEN THE BIG PICTURE SEEMS TOO OVERWHELMING.......
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :flowerforyou: themommie met her goal this week and found herself in ONDERLAND!! :flowerforyou:
    CONGRATS TO YOUR ACOMPLISHMENTS THIS WEEK!! WHAT AN INSPIRATION YOU ARE!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :drinker: I HAD A 3 POUND WEIGHT LOSS THIS WEEK AND MET MY GOAL AND STILL HAVE TODAY TO ADD TO MY MINUTES!! :love:
  • trecha
    trecha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    i would like to join in this challenge. I am new to this site also. I am 43 and want to lose 60 lbs but find it hard to have time to exercise. I try to do 30 min 4-5 days a week.
  • missdeehere
    Options
    i would like to join in this challenge. I am new to this site also. I am 43 and want to lose 60 lbs but find it hard to have time to exercise. I try to do 30 min 4-5 days a week.

Trecha
    GREAT!!

Here is the link for the new week that starts tomorrow.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/181833-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-go

PLEASE GO THERE AND PLEDGE YOUR GOAL FOR THE WEEK. THANKS!!

Great to have you join me.
  • missdeehere
    Options
    To any NEW people or those like me who want to do the one week at a time here is the link for the NEW WEEK.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/181833-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-go

I hope I see some of my friends & supporters from this week there.
  • candy_grl
    Options
    Hello, Im Desarae. I know Im a little late, but I accept the 100 minute exercise challenge. I just started dieting & cutting back 2 weeks ago & I haven't exercised much since I started. I will exercise 15-20 minutes every day starting Sunday. That should be a little over 100 minutes at the end of the week!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    Hello, Im Desarae. I know Im a little late, but I accept the 100 minute exercise challenge. I just started dieting & cutting back 2 weeks ago & I haven't exercised much since I started. I will exercise 15-20 minutes every day starting Sunday. That should be a little over 100 minutes at the end of the week!

Desarae
    GREAT to have you join us!! I posted a NEW LINK for the NEW WEEK starting tomorrow. Can you go there & pledge your goals? Good Luck!! Weight Loss is a lot more difficult then Weight Gain isn't it. :-( see ya on the new thread!! K??

• lallder
    lallder Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to MFP and I'm up for the challenge.
    ~Lisa
  • kathyc727
    kathyc727 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Just an idea for a little added exercise for you: If your mom is in a wheelchair, strap on a pair of 2 lb. ankle weights & take her for a walk around the facility. Every step you take burns calories. (I work in a Nursing Home, walk about 4 miles each day just walking up & down the halls)That could be good for both of you. Also, if you are having trouble with arthrits & excessive movement is out of the question, they make exercise DVDs for people in chairs. Will give you exercise benefits without all the jumping around. It would be a GREAT start.
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    lol i do 315 of cardio i'm 11 minutes from it lol will be done later today
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Just to check in: since Monday I've lost 3 lbs (I wanted at least 1), and I've done 174 minutes of exercise (wanted 150).
    So thanks to MissDee for starting this (and the one next week) and congrats to eveyone who's accomplished their weekly goal :)
    See you on next weeks challenge..Woot! lol :)
  • NguyenTJ
    NguyenTJ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 100 mins too!!! Even just got a new (to me) used tredmill... i can stop stomping a path around my house to walk (not in such a great area or on a great scheule for getting out to enjoy the weather very often)
  • Seesaa
    Seesaa Posts: 451
    Options
    369/315 mins of working out. this weeks challenge is done lol
  • missdeehere
    Options
    C H A L L E N G E * C L O S E D

Here is the link for the new week that starts Sunday Feb. 27th.

PLEASE GO THERE AND PLEDGE YOUR GOAL FOR THE WEEK. THANKS!!

Great to have you join me.
    [/quote]
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I HOPE I PUT EVERYONE'S GOALS TOGETHER CORRECTLY. Let ME KNOW
    One Week Challenge
    Week 1: Began on 2/20/11 & Ended 2/26/11

1. missdeehere❤ 100 min of exercise ~*MET GOAL*~
    2. melodyg❤ 20 minutes of exercise 5 times
    3. bethikabob❤ 150 minutes of exercise (and lose 1 lb) ~*MET GOAL*~
    4. AMSrunning❤ hit the gym or do some sort of exercise for at least 30 minutes EVERY day ~*~ Will try again next week
    5. sarahpacheco611❤ I am currently working out 240 mins a week
    6. msh0530 ❤ 100 minutes of exercise~*MET GOAL*~
    7. bex22mcn❤ 20 mins each day, over/above usual gym routine & secondary goal..STICK to calories daily
    8. rhonda1960❤ 100 minutes of exercise~*MET GOAL*~
    9. mytime60 ❤ 100 minutes of exercise ~*MET GOAL*~
    10. themommie❤ 150 mins of exercise ~*MET GOAL*~
    11. tammy200678❤ burn 4000 cal this week
    12. MAbbate ❤120 minutes of exercise and drink at least 64 oz of water each day
    13. newdaydawning79 ❤lose 2 lb this week and exercise at least 100 minutes~*MET GOAL*~
    14. Tofuheart ❤ 100 minutes of exercise
    15. KrisPage❤ 100 mins of exercise~*MET GOAL*~
    16. Cwalshcm ❤ (walk briskly 30 mins every day) that will be 210 mins a day
    17. MAK_01❤ Lose 1 ½ pounds this week
    18. kmcarr1❤45 minutes exercise for 5 days
    19. Sleight119 ❤ 100 mins of exercise
    20. monicaP413 ❤ 100 mins of exercise~*MET GOAL*~
    21. silverlil ❤ 100 mins of exercise ~*MET GOAL*~
    21. Seesaa ❤ 315 mins of working out~*MET GOAL*~
    22. Xanasnana ❤ 100 mins of exercise~*MET GOAL*~
    23. maflynn ❤ Journal Daily ~*MET GOAL*~

13 people met their goal & I still need to here from the rmaining people. I apologize if you told me & I forgot.

NEW WEEK LINK