February Walking Challenge

18910111214»

Replies

• xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Cricket, I love your new tracker. The picture of the four little darlings is wonderful!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Cricket, I love your new tracker. The picture of the four little darlings is wonderful!

I thought you'd like that. I figured since my ticker was not giving me anything to feel proud or joyful about, I would put my pride and joy behind it. That way I'll smile no matter what it says.:tongue:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Another 2miles done with the family today, plus I'll be walking with Leslie Sansone later this evening!

LouiseXXX
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    5 miles in this weekend so far- maybe some more tonight but I doubt it. I'll get it the rest in tomorrow so I can say I completed this!
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Congrats to everyone who has reached their goal. :flowerforyou: Keep working on it, to those who have not quite reach it this month. This includes me. I walked a total of 25 miles this month. My goal was to walk 40 miles. Onward tomorrow is a new month and a new goal to reach for.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Well, my final day for this month and I did 3 miles with Leslie Sansone, plus my walk to work and back, which is around 1 mile altogether.

Will update my ticker for this month and tomorrow will sort out a new one for the March walking challenge!!

LouiseXXX
  • mnmorneau
    mnmorneau Posts: 49
    Well, with the extra trip to the gym on Sunday and an extra mile today, I made my goal for this month. On Saturday I did a walk for the Rape Crisis Center and took 3 place in my age group. There are some benefits to being old, less people in your age group to compete with. Was only 3 people in my age group so won by default really. Must now figure out what I am going to do for next months goal. Everyone did a good job.
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Well done, everyone who made their goals this month. I'll see you on the next thread!:smile:
  • sassyshelley
    sassyshelley Posts: 90 Member
    Went fishing through the ice today, finished the day off with 30 min brisk walk with the dogs....and I think next month I will make my goal a little different...or maybe I will just do the same goal but do a morning and an evening walk. Cesar Millan would approve!
  • xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    I am looking forward to this month. Thanks so much for this challenge!
This discussion has been closed.