Sweet Sixteen: 1/24 - 5/9

Options

Replies

• Mandee87
    Mandee87 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    cw. 185.8
    I'm up .2lbs from last week, but I think it's due to water retention from the ever lovely time of the month. I dropped a pant size tho =] Hoping to be back with a loss next week!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ok the official weigh in was 252.4 :)
  • aimeeclaire
    aimeeclaire Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Great week for everyone again! :) So impressed with the numbers!! ....well not mine. Just got back from a little vacation last night. Way too much eating/drinking. I ran a 5K race, but it definitely didn't make up for my calorie intake. I will be working my butt off this week!!! I really want to make my 16 week goal!!!

Week 4 Results:

sweetsixteen-2.jpg
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    Sorry Aimee - I never gave you my goal.... its 239 :)
  • daisy89
    daisy89 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hey girls, so on an unrelated note, is anyone else worried about what Valentine's day will have done to our upcoming weigh-in?

My boyfriend and I made our own pizza, and consumed a lot of alcohol! Lol. He was also a sweetheart and bought me my favorite chocolates (2 pieces have 150 calories!).
  • Natolee72
    Natolee72 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I always worry :ohwell: I am a sick worry wart lol I hate it but I can't help it lol Good Luck tomorrow :wink:
  • juleslianne
    Options
    Hey all! Soooo, I'm not sure how, but I'm down 3 pounds! I weighed in this morning at 135! Hope everyone elses weigh ins go as well as mine did :). Can't wait to see! :smile:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 164.8 :happy:

*I can hardly believe that I lost this week since I went to my parents over the weekend & ate pancakes for breakfast, Chipotle for lunch & pizza for dinner! bah! I guess all the exercise I did & crazily cheering for my sister's hockey game made up for it!!!
  • daisy89
    Options
    This morning: 144.8!!!!! It's another two pound loss. I was 146.8 last week. =]

Juleslianne and Ding, you both are doing an amazing job. Congrats!
  • Mandee87
    Options
    CW:184
    Total loss for the week 1.8lbs =]
  • Natolee72
    Options
    Today I am 207.0 so a little over a pound :smile: GREAT JOB GIRLS!!!!! :flowerforyou: I am so happy for all of us :drinker:
  • juleslianne
    Options
    Great job everyone! And thanks Daisy! You're doing awesome as well, a steady 2lb./week loss is perfect! Especially with all those Valentine's Day worries hahaha. Can't wiat to see the new spreadsheet! :happy:
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    Wow ladies!! I am so impressed with your progress! :) It is awesome to see your numbers keep dropping. Keep up the great work. You are getting closer...and closer to your goals!!

I am really frustrated with myself....I know I haven't been making the best choices with calorie intake...but I never over do it and I have been running like crazy. UP ANOTHER POUND THIS WEEK ! :( 141.0

I will post the chart tonight.
  • emmaleigh47
    Options
    I am down to 250.6 this week!

Aimee: is it possible that you are not eating enough. I have actually increased my calories and have been met with a rather nice weight loss.MFP was estimating my calories not high enough, and asking me to eat back my calories. I now eat about 2300 calories per day whether I exercise or not and this has been working for me... just a thought!

To the rest of the group - dudes you guys totally rock!

I agree - I cant wait to see the new spreadsheet!
  • aimeeclaire
    Options
    Emmaleigh - maybe I will try to increase my calorie intake...and definitely try to make better choices on meals/snacks.

Great work this week...here is the chart! :smile:

sweetsixteen-3.jpg
  • juleslianne
    Options
    Down one pound this week! I think this may be my body balancing out for last week's 3 pound drop =P, at least, I hope so! That puts me at 134 :). Can't wait to see the progress! :happy:
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    Current Weight: 165.2 :cry:
    ...I feel frustrated that I gained this week [only 0.4] because I ate really well & worked out 6 days. I am thinking that I might need be be eating MORE because of how much I exercise & I usually don't eat my exercise calories which usually leaves my NET at anywhere from 600-1000. Any ADVICE from you lovely ladies?
    -Mandie
  • daisy89
    Options
    I am weighing in at 143. =]

I'm pretty excited to leave the 140's behind forever, soon. =]
  • Natolee72
    Options
    Today I am at 200.6 :noway: I should be excited right? But I'm actually sad because I'm sick and it's not a healthy loss :grumble: It's because I can't hold anything down :sick: I can't wait to get over this damn cold/flu whatever this is ...it's bad :frown: I hope everyone else is well :flowerforyou:
  • Mandee87
    Options
    CW:183.4