What keeps you away from pop?

Options
13»

Replies

• anastasiapai
    Options
    At work we have a soda fountain and some bottled options. If I get really into the idea of grabbing a diet coke, I grab a sparkling water. The flavored ones are the best replacements (Like h2oh!). It helps a lot. My husband always comes home with a 12 pack of coke (not even diet) and I choose to drink tea instead.
  • BFab24
    BFab24 Posts: 66
    Options
    I have fallen in LOVE with crystal light singles! There are so many flavors and make water taste like sugary cool aid!! Except there is no sugar and only 10 cals per packet!! That has helped me cut down on my diet pop habit too :)
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i drink it anyways. i just make sure im under my daily goal.

if i wasnt able to eat the foods i like, i wouldnt make it.

for me its easier to stay under the goal than to cut out stuff i like.
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    The fact that it can remove rust from metal is all I need to know!!!!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I drink three liters of water a day. Really, when I'm focusing on making sure I take in enough water, I don't have time to crave a diet soda. However, once a month (thanks, Mother Nature), I do find myself craving it...and chocolate.

Same here... I switched to drinking 3 liters of water a day and I don't have the urge to dare touch another liquid. LOL
    I just keep refilling the same one liter bottle each day and carry it with me everywhere I go.

Same here, for the most part. I just have decided not to drink soda, so I don't drink it at all. On work days, I carry a pair of 1-liter water bottles (chilled to ever so partially frozen so they stay nice and cold until I'm done), then I refill them at home. I was drinking 3-5 sodas a day before (regular sodas), but haven't missed them at all in the last 7 weeks.
  • leelee03
    leelee03 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I usually only have pop with lunch if I'm at work (I work in a mall, so it's always around)...When I'm at home, I just don't buy it. I use mix packets in water (crystal light), or drink juice or plain water. The only time I can't stand drinking plain water is with food, ew. lol!