"Shreddin' It & Forgettin' It"

Options
Hello Shredders! So, for the next 30 Days, starting Monday, February 28th 2011 we will be shreddin' it & forgettin' it! I really like our new group name :laugh: Let's be sure to post here from now on!

PLEASE...don't forget to take your MEASUREMENTS and post them on this thread! You can update as often as you like, every week or every other week or at the end of the 30 days, it's up to you....whatever makes you feel motivated! I will also be taking a photo of myself so I can really see the difference! (just an idea for the rest of you) I'm going to place a copy of our Pledge here so we have a reminder of what we promised to do for the next 30 days! Here it is:

1. I will do this workout for a least a minimum of 6 days a week.

2. I will combine it with 20-30 minutes or more of extra cardio (treadmill, walking the dog etc.)

3. I will eat healthy and drink lots of water EVERY DAY.

4. I will check in daily to express my pain!

5. I will take accurate measurements and post these measurments weekly.

6. I will make no excuses!

7. I will not quit!

8. I will be positive to myself and others that have joined me in this challenge. (You may however, swear and curse at Jillian for the pain she is going to cause you...lol)

9. I will be proud of my accomplishments!

10. I will have fun!

My Starting Measurements are:

Chest: 37.5"
Arm: 12.5"
Waist: 34.5"
Hips: 41.5"
Thigh: 24.5"

Replies

• shanna5
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Day 1, Level 1 done for me - it was fun!

Just curious - how many calories is everyone eating a day?
  • babyfatbegone
    babyfatbegone Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Glad I just found this. I just started today.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Good job! I'll be doing mine in a few moments (after I chug all of this water) I'm thinking after I log my Shred and my 20-30 minutes of extra cardio that I'll be eating anywhere from 1500-1800...I'm aiming for a 1- 1/2 pound loss a week and I do eat back my exercise calories or most of them! I alo am 5 '11' and want to lose less then 20 pounds. My food diary is open so you're more then welcome to have a look! Don't forget to take your measurements!
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to go buy a new one tonight and get it done! WOOT!

Shanna-I'm eating right around 1200, and not eating back exercise calories. :)
  • sharper43
    Options
    can't wait for my dvd to come in! I'm gonna hunt down a good deal on some hand weights.
  • RosiG
    RosiG Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    day 1 level 1 done! 20 minutes is a lot for me especially since I haven't exercised in about 3 months..yikes...shred away guys...29 to go

I really like the group name too Nikki :)

Question for anyone: how do we track our 30DS workout? (this may have been answered on another thread...sorry if it's a duplicate)

Measurements:
    Bust 48
    Waist 41
    Hips 51.5
    Thighs 30.5
    Arm 15.5

sheesh!
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Ohh I so want to be a part of this group. Is it still open?
    I am going to do 30 day shred tonight, for the first time. (Thank you Netflix)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    day 1 level 1 done! 20 minutes is a lot for me especially since I haven't exercised in about 3 months..yikes...shred away guys...29 to go

I really like the group name too Nikki :)

Question for anyone: how do we track our 30DS workout? (this may have been answered on another thread...sorry if it's a duplicate)

Good Job! I'm tracking mine with my ticker...as far as measurements go it may be easier to just post them on here.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    can't wait for my dvd to come in! I'm gonna hunt down a good deal on some hand weights.

Let us know when it does! You could always use soup cans:)
  • mcurtis01
    mcurtis01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I would love to join also been trying to continue with my motivation to finish 30 days of the shred but after about 1 week i usually stop. I usually log it as circuit training if that helps.
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am also going to do mine in a little bit. I am SO excited! I am only 5'1 and want to lose about 20-25 pounds. Although I am not so concerned about the weight as I am the measurements, so I am so glad we are tracking those too. Nikki I love the name of the group!
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump for adding to my topics :) Will be doing day one level one tonight!
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Ohh I so want to be a part of this group. Is it still open?
    I am going to do 30 day shred tonight, for the first time. (Thank you Netflix)

I forgot all about Netflix!! Is it streaming?
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    love the new name! I was wondering what part of the chest we were measuring. Bust? above bust? under bust?
  • deanie0515
    deanie0515 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am really wanting to give 30day Shred a try! I have read so many positive posts and great results! Where did everyone pick up their copy? Just curious....does Wally World have it? Thanks yall and good luck!
  • angelicpiece101
    angelicpiece101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Well i did my first day yesterday, and MAN OH MAN I am SOOOOOOOO sore!!!!! good luck to you women starting today, i've got to really stretch before I try it again today LOL. Im sure ill be cursing heavy today at Jillian for kicking my butt......
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    love the new name! I was wondering what part of the chest we were measuring. Bust? above bust? under bust?

Me too! Bust..right smack in the middle:)
  • CaityB14
    Options
    I'll have to check if I can play 30 Day Shred through Netflix today since I don't think I'm getting my DVD today
  • CaityB14
    Options

Me too! Bust..right smack in the middle:)

Ok cool! Do we just post it here?
  • sstewart36
    Options
    Count me in. I don't have a mearsuring tape. But I try to get one. I can't wait to start this 30 day shred again. Good luck guys.