"Shreddin' It & Forgettin' It"

Options

Replies

• 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Finished day 2! Remind me to never do this with my one year old in the room. Somehow he thinks when I do sit ups he should lay on me!! Lol. Definitely a hard workout. I'm going to a basketball game today and we're pretty much going to be walking all day. That's going to have to count as my exercise today, because I won't get home until really late... Good luck to everyone today

lol...that's just too cute! Good job on sticking with it:)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    How long are you supposed to be on level 1?

When you feel comfortable to move on that's when you should do it:)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    These are my measurements as of January 30th... I forgot to buy a measuring tape yesterday so i will just go with these until i can remember to get one.

I don't think my measurements have changed a ton since then... but who knows.

Waist 33.0
    Hips 44.0
    Bust 38.0
    RThigh 26.0
    LThigh 26.0

Anyways, I did Last Chance Workout for my extra cardio this morning and i'll be getting my shred on later today.

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

You are doing awesome! How do you like the last chance workout? Is it mostly cardio?
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Finished day 2 level 1. Woo! *tired* :P
    I also have a 60minute hoop dance class tonight. Yay for fun exercise!

Keep it up, ladies! :drinker:
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Here are my measurements, I added a few since I HOPE I will see a big difference in these areas :embarassed:

Waist (smallest part) - 34"
    Lower waist (love handles and pooch) - 38"
    Under bust (bra band area) - 33"
    Bust - 38"
    Left arm - 12 1/2"
    Right arm - 12 1/2"
    Left thigh - 24 1/2 "
    Right thigh - 24"
    Left calf - 13 1/2"
    Right calf - 13"
    Thighs together (saddlebags lol) 39 1/2"
    Booty - 42"
    neck - 13"
    Shoulders together (not sure why I measured this but oh well) 42"

I'll be doing p90x day two (cardio x) plus ab ripper x since I skipped it yesterday as my extra cardio once my monkey takes a nap. I'll also be jogging two miles tonight and will be doing shred day two level two before bed!! Can't wait to SHRED those inches. Have fun shredding everyone :)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Day two, level one done. I'll be running on the treadmill for probably about 30 minutes today for my cardio. Umm, side lunge with anterior raise... anyone else think thats impossible to do for an entire minute? Maybe by day ten I'll be killing those, but right now, that exercise is HARD. Don't mind the ab exercises though, cuz I get to lay down for a minute!

WTG! And umm, yes! I have to go buy some smaller weights or something because that exercise is brutial...lol
  • pasturecove
    Options
    Day two is done. I am sore and I REALLY think I should buy smaller weights. I'm using the old 5lb ones I have and IT BURNS!

Definitely buy smaller ones. Even Jillian uses 3 lb weights in Workout #2. I use 2.5 lb weights because that's what I have at home other than 5 and 10 lb. I sometimes have to set them down to finish the exercises, so no shame in getting smaller weights.

Good luck to you!
  • Sebadii
    Sebadii Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm not quite sure how to 'bump' this so hopefully I will be able to find this topic again.
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am on day 7 of level 1 and plan on buying smaller wts. I have been using 5 lbs but the side lunge with lateral raise are killing me. I think I'll be able to complete them all with smaller wts.!!! I can do the 5 lbs for all parts except that one! Have a great workout today everyone and remember....no phoning it in!!
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Just did my first day of 30 day shred! ahh Those side lunges with the raises are hard to do with 5 pound weights!
  • wishing83
    Options
    Getting ready to go home and work it out. I'm so excited about possibly losing 10lbs this month. What about spring break and all of the tempting foods! grrr. We can do this
  • katiefores
    Options
    Just found this forum and I started the Shred last week, tonight will be day 6 of Level 1!

Measurements from when I started it: Bicep 10.25, bust 37.75, waist 30, hips 38, thighs 22.5.

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who struggles with the side lung & lateral raise!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Just did my first day of 30 day shred! ahh Those side lunges with the raises are hard to do with 5 pound weights!

They sure are! I had to hang my weights by sides for a few seconds...ouchie!
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Just waiting to put DS to bed so I can do my workout.
  • lucy1508
    lucy1508 Posts: 10
    Options
    So how much are we all averaging (weigh/inch loss wise) doing the 30 day shred? Im still concidering it lol
  • iamwildarose
    iamwildarose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Having trouble with all of the jumping going on! Anyone with a suggestion on how you handle having a larger chest size with these routines. Tried two different bras now. I am thinking about going the self stick bandage tape route....
  • sarainca
    sarainca Posts: 19
    Options
    L1 D3/4 done?? LOL. My 7 month old woke up from his nap right as the warm up finished then had a poopy diaper halfway through the third section! Sigh....

Hopefully tomorrow is better.
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Day 2 done...Its tough....I also did elliptical training & treadmill. I do my cardio on machine in the morning & JM Shred 1 in the evening. I really have to push myself for the evening workout.
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Finished my workout. I did level 2 today.
  • lwilliams83
    lwilliams83 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Forgot to post this yesterday....

CW: 147.8 lbs
    Bust: 37.5 in
    Waist: 30.25 in
    Hips: 38 in
    Thighs: 19 in
    Biceps: 11.25 in

Excited to see the changes!!!