Weight: 134.5 lbs
    Arms (both same) - 12in
    Bust/Chest: 37 in
    Waist: 28.5 in
    Hips: 35.5 in
    Left thigh: 22.5in
    Right thigh: 23 in.

Hate my thighs :frown:
    I doubt I'll lose anything in my chest but it would be nice because I'm probably a DDD or F. Too big. :smile:
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Still have to go buy one. I think I am also going to do Shred with weights. Can't fine the weights for sale any where but on-line. Anybody know where they have them??? (kettlebells)

I have both the 30 day shred and Shred it with Weights. You can use a regular dumbbell for the shred it with weights. If you want to buy the Kettlebell I'm pretty sure that I picked mine up at Target, I got the one that is adjustable from 5-20lbs. but the non adjustable ones are cheaper, just depending.

And copied from previous thread:

Stats 2/28/11
    Weight: 216.4 lbs.
    Chest: 43"
    Waist: 40"
    Hips: 51.25"
    Upper arm: 16.25"
    Upper Thigh: 27.75"

I'm currently on Day 8; Level 1. Getting Nervous for Thursday when I go on to level 2!
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Just done my Level 1 - that girl is crazy good!!!!! She is whippin my butt already!!!!!

Bellly - by belly button: 85 cm
    Hips - round butt: 101 cm :(
  • amandarusco
    Options
    Day 1 Level 1 Complete. Later today I am going to take my bike out. This will be the first time for this this year but it is finally warm enough outside for it not to be miserable

starting measurements

waist 26
    hips 33.5
    butt 40
    thigh 21.5
  • kendylyndie
    kendylyndie Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Going to start tonight - so glad that so many other people have the same idea :) I'm excited and can't wait to see the results!

CW: 160
    GW: 145

Rt Arm: 12"
    Bust/Chest: 37"
    Waist: 32"
    Stomach: 36"
    Hips: 40.5"
    Rt. Thigh: 23"
    Rt. Calf: 15"
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Chest: 36"
    Arm: 11"
    Waist: 33"
    Hips: 38"
    Thigh: 21.5"
  • CloverBlair
    Options
    Day ONE!!

My Starting Measurements are:

Chest: 35"
    Arm: 10.5"
    Waist: 33.5"
    Hips: 37"
    Thigh: 21"
    Weight 136.5
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Day 1 levels 1 and 2 completed. (decided to to level 2 for my extra 20+ minutes of cardio a day)

I will probably take a bike ride later as well.

Way to go everyone that has already shredded it today (and to those that will be shredding it later :wink: )

I will enter my measurements later today once i get a new measuring tape

Starting weight is 170
  • kanakike8
    kanakike8 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo! Day 1, Level 1 done for me - it was fun!

Just curious - how many calories is everyone eating a day?

Shanna5: my goal cals are 1250 per day. I make sure to eat that plus ALL of the exercise cals I burn. For example, today I burned 433 cals + 1250 daily cals = 1683 net cals I'm allowed to eat. I will most likely eat between 1640 and 1680 cals today.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm starting my 30 days on March 1st. I'm anal about having the 30 days in the same month- so that's why I'm waiting..haha.

Hope you don't mind me joining. I actually started a thread to see if anyone wanted to join and then I ended up finding this one.

I'll post my measurements later, and tomorrow is my start day!
  • kanakike8
    kanakike8 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Well i did my first day yesterday, and MAN OH MAN I am SOOOOOOOO sore!!!!! good luck to you women starting today, i've got to really stretch before I try it again today LOL. Im sure ill be cursing heavy today at Jillian for kicking my butt......

No pain no gain, right? lol Good for you! I'll be cursing her too:)

Just make sure you don't stretch cold. Your muscles need to be warmed up before stretching or you could risk pulling and straining. Even just a few minutes of jumping jacks, jogging, or biking will warm them up. :smile:
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Day1, Level 1 and 2 complete! Yay! I am sweating like CRAZY and I have a feeling I'm going to be really sore tomorrow :laugh:

I will go for a light job on my treadmill later on!

Good job everyone:) Looks like we're heading off to a GREAT start! :heart:
  • angelicpiece101
    angelicpiece101 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I did my second day with the 30ds, and 37min on elliptical. boy i know tomorrow ill def be hurting like crazy, but im excited that everyone is starting now, i just hope i can walk in the morning....im really surprised some of you have done the second level along with the first one??? i thought you did just the one level and then move on to the next after it becomes easier??? not at the same time??? idk, i dont think i could do both at one time.
  • ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Starting weight. 206.5

Measurements.
    Bust: 46
    Underbust: 38.5
    Waist: 38.5
    Stomach: 47
    Hips: 46
    Bum: 45
    Thigh: 27
    Arm: 14
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I did my second day with the 30ds, and 37min on elliptical. boy i know tomorrow ill def be hurting like crazy, but im excited that everyone is starting now, i just hope i can walk in the morning....im really surprised some of you have done the second level along with the first one??? i thought you did just the one level and then move on to the next after it becomes easier??? not at the same time??? idk, i dont think i could do both at one time.

Good job! I hope you and I both can walk in the morning...hahahaha...I did Level 1 and Level 2 because I have done Level 1 on 4 seperate occasions before and I find it fairly easy to get through now so I thought I'd do Level 2 and believe me...I was dripping sweat! :) Loved it though...hated the plank exercises :grumble: It's your workout, so feel free to do it how you like:)
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You can buy them at Target. Good luck
  • Taras630
    Options
    My measurements are
    Bust: 45 in
    Hips: 43 in
    Arm: 14 in
    Waist: 42 in
    Starting weight 212 this morning
    I haven't started yet because I wanted to do my other exercise first. I know I'm going to be one sore mommy! 2 hours walking. I'll check in once I do the video and let you know the results.
  • TealStar13
    Options
    Omg Jillian killed me. Lol My legs were shaking towards the end. I can tell tomorrow I'm going to be sore. Glad to see people are in the same boat as me. :) haha Keep it going! :D