verbal abuse

Options
Just got a lovely bit of verbal abuse from some random woman. 'go and exercise, fatty'. Great considering my current mental state... cant be dealing with this bull****...

Replies

• FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    dont listen to *kitten*,your beautiful *kitten* em
  • Live_To_Win
    Live_To_Win Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I do hate to repeat, but *kitten* Em!
    What you are doing is for yourself, if they don't offer support, ignore the *kitten*
  • Ningymouse
    Options
    Sorry to hear that, try not to let it bother you. That person obviously has issues!
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I cant believe people can be so abusive .You KNOW you are so much better than her xxx
  • Erica9903
    Options
    People are so mean :angry: !! That absolutely pisses me off and I don't even know you!! You are a very pretty girl...I know it's hard but ignore them until you go work out and then use them as motivation. Good luck and I hope your day gets better!! :flowerforyou:
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Most liekly someone having a bad day who wants to pass it on and you just happened to be within sight....don't let it get to you, you know you are working hard to improve yourself, however; she has done nothing to improve her attitude :laugh:
  • mountainrun26
    mountainrun26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Take comfort in the obvious fact that her mental state must be much worse than yours.
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Think of it this way. You will lose weight. She'll always be an ugly person. *hug*
  • proverbs31chick
    proverbs31chick Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Wow was this somebody you know or a random person?
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry she was such a *kitten*. Don't you just wish your mind would ahve been wokring fast enough to flip her off?
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    I do hate to repeat, but *kitten* Em!
    What you are doing is for yourself, if they don't offer support, ignore the *kitten*

What they said!!

xx
  • bullmastifflover
    bullmastifflover Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    WTF is wrong with people! Push that idiot's comment out of your mind...she's ugly inside & out. Feel bad for someone who wants to spread their ugliness onto the world. Wish people like her would disappear off the face of the earth!
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't give it a second thought, if I were you. You're gorgeous.
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    wow that is horrifying for someone to stay to a stranger. Karma is a b**** though, so rest assured she'll get hers. Just use those words to fuel a workout.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    That happened to me once when I was out with my friend. We were walking home from our run.

I can't stand people like that!! Even if you weren't working on your weight.. who cares. Maybe you are perfectly happy the way you are :)

There are all kinds of bullies in this world... but keep your chin up doll, you are doing this for you!! Not them!!!
  • katacha999
    Options
    what??? :explode: Unbelievable! Disregard it, hard I know, but keep in mind you're on the road to self improvement - that catty ***** has a long way to go to be a nice person - makes losing a couple pounds seem easy! :laugh:
  • misschaplin
    Options
    Take comfort in the obvious fact that her mental state must be much worse than yours.

lmao....nicely said! :laugh:
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    You may be overweight, but you can lose it. She'll always be a petty, jealous, powerless *****.:)
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Can u imagine how very unhappy a person she must be to be that innapropriate and socialy unexceptable.your so much better than that.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Think of it this way. You will lose weight. She'll always be an ugly person. *hug*

yeah! what innerfashionista said!