MARCH 2011 - 30 Day Shred who's in?

Options

Replies

• ruth1104
    ruth1104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    yeah i did a few extra stretches and i'm feeling much better today! I think there just isnt enough stretching in there for me! Now we just have to stick with it!
  • KJUBBO9
    Options
    its nice to hear from people that have actually have already started and said that they can feel results. i cant wait for tuesday now :) woooo
  • genst
    genst Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    D4 Level1 - I was losing my motivation but today was a lot easier. To those that have already started - are you still in pain?
  • ruth1104
    ruth1104 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hello! im also on day 4, im not sore afterwards anymore, after doing some stretches whihc work better for me but I can't quite get through all the lifts yet!
  • sheaz85
    sheaz85 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have it...just never have used it yet...but i'm down :)
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Count me in too ............
  • genst
    genst Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! Ill try stretching more before working out because my calfs are killing during the first cardio set. Still a bit sore in my arms and back of my shoulders.....at least I know its doing something
  • darblij
    Options
    Defo in!...just the motivation I needed....I bought it a few weeks ago and it's still sat in it's packaging.
  • ronnieabc
    Options
    I am in for your challenge. I tried it today to see just how hard it is and I was completely drenched in sweat and huffing and puffing my way through it. Totally worth it. I won't lie it was hard as heck but felt so good when I got done. Going to be sore tomorrow but love when I can tell I did something the day before. This is going to be awesome. I know we will all see results if we live through it. Just kidding! This is going to be awesome.

Love the group stuff.

:happy:
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Today was my day 2..... for 36 min...MY HRM said I burn 337 calories...

Will try to do level one this week and may be go to level 2 next week...
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump for adding to my topics :)
  • kmma75
    kmma75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes!! Just got it today and tried it out tonight...so what does this entail as a group?
  • kmma75
    kmma75 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to take my measurements (maybe some before photos too?) and tuck them away to compare on March 30th .. will be interesting to see how much progress we all make!!!
    I just took a picture tonight for a before and take my measurements tomorrow, so totally excited to see everyone's results!
  • sunshinecoastsarah
    Options
    I'd like to join too, I'm new to MFP but did start shredding last week so today I'm on L1 d7. Look forward to hearing everyone's results!
  • CharlieJuliette
    CharlieJuliette Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Who will actually be starting the 30ds tomorrow? I'm really looking forward to getting started and it would be good to know who's at the same point as me. I'm planning (possibly naively?) to do it every day for the 30 days. I'm fairly certain I'll be needing to share the pain!
  • Michelle228
    Michelle228 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this challenge just need to go buy the workout dvd tuesday morning !
  • monica2383
    monica2383 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I just went on my lunch hour to buy the DVD... I'm going to take measurements and tuck them away for 30 days and then we'll see!! Good Luck to everyone!!!! :-) For those of you already doing this, are you doing 7 days a week for the workout?? I'm planning on M-F and taking Saturday and Sunday off from work-outs but not from my calories!! :-) Can't wait to see how well this DVD works!!
  • chazsucks
    Options
    Who will actually be starting the 30ds tomorrow? I'm really looking forward to getting started and it would be good to know who's at the same point as me. I'm planning (possibly naively?) to do it every day for the 30 days. I'm fairly certain I'll be needing to share the pain!

I'm starting tomorrow! and I'm scared... lol!!!
  • bethabeeg
    bethabeeg Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I started already
  • ThisAboveAll
    ThisAboveAll Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    For those of us who haven't started: TOMORROW'S THE BIG DAY woo hoo!!!! Just took my "before" photos. Ugh.