"Shreddin' It & Forgettin' It"

Options

Replies

• ruthie3110
    ruthie3110 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Did level 1... OMG that nearly killed me!
    I did almost all of it in one go and properly though.
    I have to take it slow because I'm still recovering from an operation.

Did 30 minutes of Dance Central, according to the workout mode I burned 182 calories there, plus the 30DS so that's a good start :)

Lost my tape measure so my inches may be completely out as I had to use a skipping rope them measure it with my small tape measure.......
    Will buy a better one :P
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Did my level 1 today and logging my stats (may update them later, I'm too lazy to take my clothes off and remeasure-ha!)

Weight: 142
    Waist: 29" (narrowest part), 33.5" (@ bellybutton)
    Hips: 40"
    Thighs: 22.25", 23"
    Chest: 36" (?-need to remeasure this one)
    Arms: 10.5"

Tomorrow I know lots of us will be SORE but it'll only be day 2..keep it up!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm proud to say that not only did I do Level 1 and 2 today but I also went on my treadmill for 25 minutes :) I was going to go longer but I'm exhausted :sad:
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I'm proud to say that not only did I do Level 1 and 2 today but I also went on my treadmill for 25 minutes :) I was going to go longer but I'm exhausted :sad:

way to go!!! :flowerforyou:
  • RDH0513
    RDH0513 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    All done with day 1! I let someone borrow my shred it DVD, so I did my no more trouble zones one. It is the same kind of workout except a little longer, 40 minutes I believe. I also did 30 minutes of the stair master and a 5 minute warm up at 3.5 and 5 incline. I probably should have done my measurements this morning but I'll go ahead and do them now!

Starting Weight:139
    Goal Weight:115 ( not really at the end of the 30 days, but eventually :)
    Arms: 10 and 3/4'
    Bust: 35
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 41 and 1/4'
    Thighs: 25 and 1/4

Ah I hope my bottom half leans out!!! I am sick of buying small bathing suit tops and a large bottoms! Keep up the good work ladies!!
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I just got done doing Level 2. That ish is hard!!! I am sweating like crazy. I am happy I did, but that is challenging. I am so happy I am doing this with other people. I need to have that accountability to stick with it. Man, our bodies are going to be amazing after these 30 days!! Let's get it ladies! Congrats to everyone who did it and good luck to those who still have it to do tonight.
  • iamwildarose
    iamwildarose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Going to start this one later tonight. Excited about this thread but a little scared of this dvd. Think I will need this for encouragement and accountability for sure!
  • ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Decided after completing level 1 that I would just walk to work and then the gym since I was going anyway and the weather was descent; ended up walking a solid hour and 40 minutes. May do some Zumba Wii later.
  • brittanymonster
    Options
    Just did this for the first time and whoa...almost took a break in the middle, and managed not to.

Starting Measurements:
    Chest: 36"
    Arm: 11"
    Waist: 30.5"
    Hips: 37.5"
    Thigh: 22"
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Day 1 Level 1 completed! I do it in my finished basement and I was not sure my legs would get me up the steps!
    Here are my stats: Weight 209
    Chest 47.5
    Arm 14
    Waist 49
    Hips 49
    Thigh 23.5
    After my Day 1 if SHRED I walked 30 minutes on the treadmill at 3.0. I hope I can get out of bed in the morning.
  • horizonsp
    horizonsp Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I did shred 1....feeling so gud.29 days more to go.....I also did elliptical training & treadmill in the morning. I don't have weights so i used bottled water. Planning to get them tomorrow...I AM 5-2" tall & weight 151.5 lbs. My measurements are:

Neck 13.5
    Waist 36"
    Hips 42.5"
    Arm 11.6
    Thigh 25"
  • lizzyb0601
    lizzyb0601 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    All done with day 1! I let someone borrow my shred it DVD, so I did my no more trouble zones one. It is the same kind of workout except a little longer, 40 minutes I believe. I also did 30 minutes of the stair master and a 5 minute warm up at 3.5 and 5 incline. I probably should have done my measurements this morning but I'll go ahead and do them now!

Starting Weight:139
    Goal Weight:115 ( not really at the end of the 30 days, but eventually :)
    Arms: 10 and 3/4'
    Bust: 35
    Waist: 29
    Hips: 41 and 1/4'
    Thighs: 25 and 1/4

Ah I hope my bottom half leans out!!! I am sick of buying small bathing suit tops and a large bottoms! Keep up the good work ladies!!
    Looks like we have the same body type,
  • sspalding
    Options
    Any idea how to chart this under exercise?
  • Jennie937
    Options
    I am so in on this! I am gonna go get my workout clothes on right now, measure and then workout with Jillian! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    Just did this for the first time and whoa...almost took a break in the middle, and managed not to.

Starting Measurements:
    Chest: 36"
    Arm: 11"
    Waist: 30.5"
    Hips: 37.5"
    Thigh: 22"

Good job at sticking with it till the end!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Any idea how to chart this under exercise?

Circuit Training:)
  • sspalding
    Options
    Thanks nikki
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Your Welcome:smile:
  • Taras630
    Taras630 Posts: 85
    Options
    I finished the first day! It whipped my butt. Most of my exercising comes from walking and I don't ever sweat as much as I did in 20 minutes and I live in Florida! This is going to be a tough 30 days! I'm not going to quit, because I want those end results!!? ;) good luck everyone.
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I finished the first day! It whipped my butt. Most of my exercising comes from walking and I don't ever sweat as much as I did in 20 minutes and I live in Florida! This is going to be a tough 30 days! I'm not going to quit, because I want those end results!!? ;) good luck everyone.

That is awesome! I'm glad it whipped your butt but it's only because I enjoy getting mine whipped:laugh: It will be tough but it will be well worth it in the end:) Just stick to it and don't quit!