Is there any way to not lose my boobs?

Options
Yeah, I guess the title it's pretty explanatory.
Since I'm trying to lose weight, I guess I'm going to lose weight from every part of my body
but the thing is that I don't want my boobs to shrink 'cause I like them the way they are right now.
(and I think at this age they can grow a little bit more...)

Are there any certain exercises I should do or something I should eat?

Thank you for your attention :)

(and please, oh please, don't say things like "You shouldn't concern about that" "It's not that important")

Replies

• merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Bump, lol!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    haha, I wish!! that was the first thing to go for me :(
  • maryrunslikeafox
    maryrunslikeafox Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I don't think so =(.. dislike for me too!!
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    I've been wondering about this myself. The only benefit to gaining weight is that I went from a B to a D. Wouldn't mind keeping those!
  • tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    None, lol, breasts contain stored fat. You could keep them perky with a lot of chest exercises but they will shrink some. I wouldn't mind losing about 15 lb of mine :p
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hate to tell you, but your boobs will take a hit if you have enough weight to lose. But remember, as the rest of you gets smaller, they will stay proportionate to the total picture.
  • Lynschell
    Lynschell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was discussing this with my friend today because we're in the same boat with you! We don't want to loose our boobs!!!! But unfortunately I don't believe there's any way around it, If it happens it happens. Have you tried to Google it? I guess once we reach our goal we could all reward ourselves with a boob job to guarantee they never go anywhere. :)
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I lost weight and lost the boobs..

NOW , I have implants so I will never loose my boobs again.
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    No.
  • jenneyd
    jenneyd Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    mine were amazing when I was breast feeding lol
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    hahaha! I love this post! something all women think about. Wish we could keep em :)
  • tmyers541
    tmyers541 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Haha guess I'm the only one that wants to lose some of mine..
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I dont think so :(
  • ariayla
    ariayla Posts: 13
    Options
    Goggle differnt body types...eg, for a pear shaped woman they should avoid cutting too much fat out of their food as that only affects the top half of your body.
  • alliecore
    alliecore Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    mine were amazing when I was breast feeding lol
    LOL! me too! it was tempting to never quit! :laugh:
  • AnathemaTeatime
    Options
    They may get smaller, but if you have a good figure to begin with, it'll all be in proportion. i looked like I had big(ish) boobs when I was skinny, and they were only a large B/small C. At my fattest they were a full D. Now that I'm losing weight, they're a full C. But I've always looked the same basic amount of curvy. So sometimes you stay in proportion, just get larger or smaller all over. I do have one friend who lost over 100 lbs and actually had reduction surgery after she lost the weight because her boobs ended up not looking right on her body. Now she's gorgeously slender and athletic with a nice but not overwhelming chest. FWIW
  • northernpie
    Options
    Haha guess I'm the only one that wants to lose some of mine..

No I want to lose mine as well....bwhahahahahaha! :)
  • momof8munchkins
    momof8munchkins Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    UGH ..girl I feel your pain.. I was a D cup in high school.. went on one crash diet and lost 2 cup sizes.:noway: . NEVER came back but the weight did..:explode:
    now 8 breast fed children later and doing wall push ups I am back to nearly a C.:ohwell: but hey that is what they make padded push up bras for!:flowerforyou: ..
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Yes a guy is answering this question, but I know a fair amount about biology. As the others have stated, yes you will lose some when you lose weight, but what they didn't say is that it depends on genetics. Some women will lose more than others, it all depends on what your "normal" size should be. If you were "thin" at one time, probably a good guess would be that you would get down to that size again. From what I've read from various places on here (I retain very odd information), most women will lose a cup or two and inches in the chest, but of course that all depends where you started to begin with.

In conclusion, the only way to keep them is either to not lose weight (bad idea) or have surgery to enhance them.
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    NOPE. Unfortunately, my boobs were the first things to go. :sad: :sad: :sad: BUT, you win some you lose some, right?! (LITERALLY!) You will feel JUST as sexy with smaller boobs AND a smaller body. They go hand in hand. And you may not lose a LOT of boob. I went from a size 40DD to a 35/36 C/D (VERY confusing, I know! The girl at Victoria's Secret who measured me was kind of confused too, lol!) I am now WAY happier with my body, even with confusing boobs! :wink: