Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• elf618
    elf618 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Thanks, as always, Rach. There are some awesome achievements on that chart! WTG folks!
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ****ty day today, But, I did meet my first goal! 170 by march 1st!

Next goal- 165 by April 1st. I would really like to lose 5 pounds this month, and every month after that. That isn't too big of a goal.

Keep up the water and watch the salt!

WTG ladies!
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    ****ty day today, But, I did meet my first goal! 170 by march 1st!

Next goal- 165 by April 1st. I would really like to lose 5 pounds this month, and every month after that. That isn't too big of a goal.

Keep up the water and watch the salt!

WTG ladies!

It blocked my cuss word! "Shlt".
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Ugh. I've tossed everything I ate today. I feel super crappy and baby does too. I don't know if it's from my band or just feeling bad. I'm going to say my band because baby isn't throwing up, thank goodness. But damn am I exhausted now. I think I'm going to make some seafood gumbo for dinner, shâ. Maybe a long hot bath for me tonight and some sleep hopefully!
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Looks awesome!!!

Goals: Surprisingly, make sure I eat enough calories. I just can't seem to get them all in.
    Brighten my mood. This might have been goal one.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    177.4, -1.8 lbs
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I don't know how I missed the last couple of threads??? :huh:

So sorry for the delay but here is my info for the last couple of weeks.

Feb 7th: 150.4 <<<mini goal of 150>>> woo hoo!
    14th: 149.2
    21st: 148.2
    28th: 147.6
  • SarahES
    SarahES Posts: 9
    Options
    weighing in at 215
    loss of .6 lb

Have a good week everyone!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Good luck this week everyone!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week are to keep up with my P90X, keep the refined sugars and carbs to a minimum and eat more veggies.
  • kayleigh333
    kayleigh333 Posts: 138
    Options
    My goal for this week is to not let my boyfriend wheedle me into getting takeaways, just because "everyone else is having one" (we live in a shared house). Also, try and get some low impact exercise in (I'm injured at the moment) like swimming. I had a perfect eating day yesterday so the week's off to a good start already, I just need to maintain that all week instead of caving by the weekend.
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Oops I haven't updated my signature - my weight for Mon was actually 165.1 - not that there is much of a difference between that and the one I gave by mistake!
  • annie422
    annie422 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm terrible and forgot to post yesterday. I'm down to 121.2. it's really coming off slowly now. Trying to not get discouraged. Great job everyone!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    So Plyo is on the menu for tonight. I really want to push hard!!! I'm a little worried about bothering my neighbors below me with all that jumping though, but at least it'll be in the evening and not at 5am like I had planned.

I'm still a bit bummed about not getting that extra calorie burn on the treadmill last night but I didn't realize how many people actually used that fitness room. It only has a treadmill, an elliptical, and a little bowflex type, all in one weight machine.

I'm trying to eat decent with what I have in my house. No money for groceries until friday, so I'm pretty much living off of leftover pasta, oatmeal, and pretzels. :laugh:
  • wondergirl1003
    wondergirl1003 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Great job this week ladies!
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Completed P90X Core Synergistics this morning. It wasn't too bad, I couldn't do two or three of the moves but I knew I wouldn't be able to do everything first time out. I have to say that I get a better workout doing Pilates. Tomorrow is Chest and Back so I'm sure I'll be hurting tomorrow afternoon.
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Ok, 2nd week in a row with the scale going up! WTF??? 147. Guess even more water and more cardio for me this week. Plus I started drinking whey protein shakes for breakfast, maybe this will help?
  • amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I strongly suggest reading this blog titled 'A disease called perfection'

http://www.danoah.com/2010/09/disease-called-perfection.html
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I strongly suggest reading this blog titled 'A disease called perfection'

Sweet! I will never have this disease.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options

Wow. Intense. Thanks for posting!