Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is you're mind in the gutter?

Replies

• reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    I had to share this tidbit.. I know a lot of people were wondering..

Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm...its protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in the egg white of a large egg

Good to know that sperm isn't empty calories. Hmm where should I put that, under snacks?
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Are new-ish friends welcome?! :bigsmile:

I brought party favors!
    Of course! That makes it even better.
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581

Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm...its protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in the egg white of a large egg

Are you asking for a snack?

No, I am good on my calorie goals for the day.. but I have also heard it is a great facial mosturizer!

I hear its not to bad for your hair either

FYI.. Not good for eye drops!

LMAO!!! :laugh:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Looks like we're gonna need a bigger gutter...lol

YUP!! Or a time share!! lol

Woot ! :drinker:
  • I had to share this tidbit.. I know a lot of people were wondering..

No, I am good on my calorie goals for the day.. but I have also heard it is a great facial mosturizer!

LMAO!!! :laugh:

Yh really NOT GOOD.......ouch
  • I had to share this tidbit.. I know a lot of people were wondering..

Good to know that sperm isn't empty calories. Hmm where should I put that, under snacks?

I think it depends on the quantity... Breakfast or Snack...
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member
    Love this thread.....................great laugh for a dull day at work........................good to know I am not the only one with a mind in the gutter. :tongue: :laugh:
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    ** thinks it's great that a good majority of the people commenting are already on her friends list** I knew I liked you guys for a reason!!!!! I <3 my MFP gutter group!!!

Whoooot i'm a groupie
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member

Just make sure you log the activity that got you that snack. Definitely gives you less calories than it takes to get...
  • hyoung3
    hyoung3 Posts: 85 Member

The nice thing about MFP is you can just continually copy the snacks that you enjoy most frequently !
  • JoyousRen
    ** thinks it's great that a good majority of the people commenting are already on her friends list** I knew I liked you guys for a reason!!!!! I <3 my MFP gutter group!!!
    Mine too! :laugh:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Yeah that post had me interested too hahah. I definitely expected something else. It's good to know I'm not alone though. I think I should just friend everyone in here. I think the only logical thing to do now is make a post about swinging for real haha.

Are you experienced in swinging?
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581

Just make sure you log the activity that got you that snack. Definitely gives you less calories than it takes to get...

LOL!! So, it is a negative calorie food!!
  • JoyousRen
    The nice thing about MFP is you can just continually copy the snacks that you enjoy most frequently !
    LMAO!!!
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    I wish mine was in the gutter. I keep looking up, and think to myself "One of these days I will be at the gutter level". So I do have goals to get up to the gutter level.
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    30 years as a paramedic, I can tell you this. I picked up a lot of folks who injured themselves during....ummm....gutter related activities.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Oh man! :laugh:
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member

Note to self, need to condition hair more often while wearing protective eye wear...

Shopping list... Goggles
  • Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member

LOL!! So, it is a negative calorie food!!

Exactly! So that proves it's good for you. And no new friend requests yet, what up with that?
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    bacon flavored lube!!!!!!!!!

bacon-flavored-lube.jpg
This discussion has been closed.