Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is you're mind in the gutter?

Replies

• Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Ubisoft has made a game for the Wii. They're not selling it in the US or asia as of yet, only europe, but it's called "We Dare". it's an adult wii game. I want it.
    There was an xbox game a year or so ago that allowed a friend to control the vibration of your controller :tongue:
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member
    Ubisoft has made a game for the Wii. They're not selling it in the US or asia as of yet, only europe, but it's called "We Dare". it's an adult wii game. I want it.
    There was an xbox game a year or so ago that allowed a friend to control the vibration of your controller :tongue:

ooOOOoo
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member

I put my controller on my lap and tell my friends to shoot me while playing Black Ops.... **shoot me boys, shoot me** LOL
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    If you have a friend why would you need something that vibrates? :wink:
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member

I put my controller on my lap and tell my friends to shoot me while playing Black Ops.... **shoot me boys, shoot me** LOL

HAWT.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    I support this statement.
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    My ex told me about it. We were attempting a long distance relationship at the time :blushing:
  • Snardius
    Snardius Posts: 21
    What man would buy an adult game made by a company named UbiSoft?
  • Wendi_S

+1 good point!!
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member

+1 good point!!

He is a sharp one. KEEPER!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    I love how this thread has gained 12 pages in about 4 hours. I also love how many "ladies" are on here :happy: .My mind is usually in the gutter, but try to behave myself in front of others.

Perfect example, the other day my wife and I were on the way home and "Lean on me" by Bill Withers came on. I heard that song in a completely different context and I can safely say that I will never hear that song the same way again.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    LMAO!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754

One of those guys that really did have an erection for 4 hours.

*ouch*
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member

touche my friend.
  • Wendi_S

+1 good point!!

He is a sharp one. KEEPER!

In the process of snatching him up..... waiting on his acceptance into the craziness....
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member

*ouch*

And people say I don`t have what it takes. :smokin:
  • Snardius
    Snardius Posts: 21
    A hard man is good to find...:happy:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    :embarassed: :noway: :laugh:
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member

*ouch*
    I thought those guys worked for the company that made the computer game version of "Die Hard"
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754

Why would you be looking.

:huh:
This discussion has been closed.