Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is you're mind in the gutter?

Replies

• Woodman725
    Woodman725 Posts: 288 Member
    It's been fun, but I gotta step outta the gutter...back to work. Always good to meet some new friends this way.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    This thread reminds me of the old MFP days....shed tear...someone hold me
    Did MFP used to be fun like this? I always thought to myself that it needed to liven up.

This was a daily occurence back in the day....most def mad ur day go by rather HARD AND FAST
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    As long as things don't get too crazy, Mike won't delete the thread.
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    I wonder how long it will last before someone gets their panties in a bunch and reports us:grumble:

HMPH :grumble: .... its informational purposes here!! I see lots of good information!!!!

Ya for instance...A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    I wonder how long it will last before someone gets their panties in a bunch and reports us:grumble:

HMPH :grumble: .... its informational purposes here!! I see lots of good information!!!!

Ya for instance...A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find a mate.

I was that way in my 20's. :embarassed:
  • JoyousRen
    Did MFP used to be fun like this? I always thought to myself that it needed to liven up.

This was a daily occurence back in the day....most def mad ur day go by rather HARD AND FAST
    *snicker*
  • I wonder how long it will last before someone gets their panties in a bunch and reports us:grumble:

is that also known as Deeath by torture?!?! I couldn't imagine such a horrible fate!
  • reese66
    reese66 Posts: 2,920 Member
    [/quote

*big hugs, wipes tears away*

Now were is the stripper pole, and didn't some one have a whip?
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member

Ohh just like I like it...hahahahahha
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Mine is ALWAYS in the gutter!
    I have come to the terms I am a 12 year old boy trapped in a 33 year old womans body!

Do you look in the bra section of the sSears cataloge and say "yes I'll take that bra" and then go "SOLO."

:bigsmile:
  • JoyousRen
    I was that way in my 20's. :embarassed:
    :laugh:
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    Have to step away for about 40 mins- how shall I leave in charge??
  • Tiff_09
    Tiff_09 Posts: 5,627 Member

:laugh: :drinker:
  • JoyousRen
    No one. It's better that way.
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member

Someone really naughty!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    [/quote]

[/quote]

Hard and Fast how bout hard and all night long.....even if its hard fast dosnt sound like much fun
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    HARD AND FAST = GOOD TO GO
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member

Thank God I am not a ferret!!!!
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    Geez. Threads like this need a safe word!
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215

[/quote]

Hard and Fast how bout hard and all night long.....even if its hard fast dosnt sound like much fun
    [/quote]

Thats what I was thinking!!!!
    :drinker:
This discussion has been closed.