Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Is you're mind in the gutter?

Replies

• I had to share this tidbit.. I know a lot of people were wondering..

Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm...its protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in the egg white of a large egg

Good to know that sperm isn't empty calories. Hmm where should I put that, under snacks?

Just make sure you log the activity that got you that snack. Definitely gives you less calories than it takes to get...

LOL!! So, it is a negative calorie food!!

Much more fun than Celery I would say!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    So ACDC's "Man It's Getting Hot" just came on my iPod
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
    I had to share this tidbit.. I know a lot of people were wondering..

Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm...its protein content is roughly equivalent to that found in the egg white of a large egg

Good to know that sperm isn't empty calories. Hmm where should I put that, under snacks?

Just make sure you log the activity that got you that snack. Definitely gives you less calories than it takes to get...

LOL!! So, it is a negative calorie food!!

Exactly! So that proves it's good for you. And no new friend requests yet, what up with that?

i was just thinking the same thing- No friend requests yet?!?!?! Sheesh.....
  • JoyousRen
    30 years as a paramedic, I can tell you this. I picked up a lot of folks who injured themselves during....ummm....gutter related activities.
    Something that isn't surprising
  • I had to share this tidbit.. I know a lot of people were wondering..

Are you asking for a snack?

No, I am good on my calorie goals for the day.. but I have also heard it is a great facial mosturizer!

I hear its not to bad for your hair either

FYI.. Not good for eye drops!

Note to self, need to condition hair more often while wearing protective eye wear...

Shopping list... Goggles

I keep them on the headboard and grab em when I need em!!
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member

You are the definition of HOT! :wink:
  • bacon flavored lube!!!!!!!!!

bacon-flavored-lube.jpg

THAT........IS............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: ... WHOOT!
  • bacon flavored lube!!!!!!!!!

bacon-flavored-lube.jpg

THAT........IS............AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love: ... WHOOT!

LOVE IT!
  • IndyRick
    IndyRick Posts: 172
    30 years as a paramedic, I can tell you this. I picked up a lot of folks who injured themselves during....ummm....gutter related activities.

Just remember. In the dark, a tube of personal lubricant and a tube of super glue feel an awful lot alike.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member

No, I am good on my calorie goals for the day.. but I have also heard it is a great facial mosturizer!

Note to self, need to condition hair more often while wearing protective eye wear...

Shopping list... Goggles

writing.gif
  • hyoung3
    hyoung3 Posts: 85 Member

Somehow "Highway To Hell" fits in, too....lol
  • Wendi_S
    Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member

Shopping list... Goggles

Keep it out of the hair and the eyes!!!
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581

Just remember. In the dark, a tube of personal lubricant and a tube of super glue feel an awful lot alike.

:noway: :sick: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • 30 years as a paramedic, I can tell you this. I picked up a lot of folks who injured themselves during....ummm....gutter related activities.

Talk about a laugh!!!!
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    LMAO this thread is too funny! :laugh:
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member

Shopping list... Goggles

LOL Are they industrial type or "swimmers" goggles ...you know for the little swimmers
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    No, my mind is NEVER in the gutter
    you are all dirty birds *tsk tsk*
    :glasses: :tongue:
  • JoyousRen
    I'm torn between laughing and wanting to cry in sympathy.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member

That could add a whole new meaning to the expression "let's stick together"
  • hyoung3
    hyoung3 Posts: 85 Member
    Clean up in Aisle 2, clean up in Aisle 2... near the goggle section...
This discussion has been closed.