Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 9

Options

Replies

• amcmillan730
    amcmillan730 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Ladies, I strongly suggest reading this blog titled 'A disease called perfection'

http://www.danoah.com/2010/09/disease-called-perfection.html

Wow. Intense. Thanks for posting!

No problem. I came across the link on here... and felt the need to share. Definitely intense... very honest.
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    My shoulders and abs are a bit sore today. Yay! Ready to get off work and get some plyo done and maybe some light treadmill later on.
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Ahh. Hungry.
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    My goals for the week are to keep up with my P90X, keep the refined sugars and carbs to a minimum and eat more veggies.

My goals exactly
  • lillie1201
    Options
    For those of us who have to lose 30, 40, 50 lbs. and up...why not just focus on 10 lb. increments rather than looking at the entire picture. 180's here I come...I'll rid myself of the 190's and never look back! Thanks again Rach for this chart and all the support- from everyone! :bigsmile:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    2lbs away from the 220's. im so close!! :P Starting weight watchers tomorrow and so excited about it :P
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    So I wrote a blog today, well started a blog today about our little boy and raising a Deaf child. If you're interested in reading: http://aworldofsilence.wordpress.com/

Sorry for spamming but... :)
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    Well wanted to get some new ink soon but I guess its just not the right time.Money is all i need and I have to much stuff i have to pay for first. I will be getting more tats later and when i have money to spend.I will when i get to my goal weight.:)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm in a really good mood this morning. Probably because just after I woke up I got a text from my boyfriend of a picture of a puma shoe for a baby. It said 'Baby Pumas aka Baby drumming shoes' lol. My bf is a drummer and supposedly a lot of them wear pumas to play because they're so lightweight. Anyway, it was really cute and not helping my baby fever at all. Hahahaha
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Ohh my goodness. I am rediculously tired today. I woke up did P90X Shoulders and Arms (thank goodness it wasn't cardio) anyway but now I feel I may pass out on my desk. Just walking up the stairs at work felt like I was on a stair stepper from hell.

Coffee? Coffee.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Ohh my goodness. I am rediculously tired today. I woke up did P90X Shoulders and Arms (thank goodness it wasn't cardio) anyway but now I feel I may pass out on my desk. Just walking up the stairs at work felt like I was on a stair stepper from hell.

Coffee? Coffee.

Same here. Shoulders & Arms for me after work though. Even coffee isn't doing it for me today. mornincoffee.gif
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I started month 3 of P90X with Chest and Back and am ridiculously happy to report that I did ALL of my push-ups from my toes instead of from my knees. I was so proud of me that I had to call DH at work so he could bask in my wonderfulness too (which he dutifully did).
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    OH, also! Went and ordered Bridesmaid's Dress #4 last night... $175 later . But the exciting part is that I'm already a dress size smaller from BD #3 that was in December and I know I'll need alterations by May!!! Future weddingers - pleeeease make decisions more than 3 months before!!! Rush shipping isn't cheap and it isn't fun two dressses in a row.

http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?style=7008

Will my 38F's fit in this dress?? Stay tuned, sportsfans.
  • FrankyOsage
    Options
    I started month 3 of P90X with Chest and Back and am ridiculously happy to report that I did ALL of my push-ups from my toes instead of from my knees. I was so proud of me that I had to call DH at work so he could bask in my wonderfulness too (which he dutifully did).

CONGRATS!!!!! That is so awesome. I can't wait to there!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    OH, also! Went and ordered Bridesmaid's Dress #4 last night... $175 later . But the exciting part is that I'm already a dress size smaller from BD #3 that was in December and I know I'll need alterations by May!!! Future weddingers - pleeeease make decisions more than 3 months before!!! Rush shipping isn't cheap and it isn't fun two dressses in a row.

OMG. Frankie! That dress is so beautiful!!
  • RachVR6
    Options

:laugh: That's awesome!!
  • anvy0530
    anvy0530 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    So I wrote a blog today, well started a blog today about our little boy and raising a Deaf child. If you're interested in reading: http://aworldofsilence.wordpress.com/

Sorry for spamming but... :)

Your blog was really moving. I think you are an amazing parent!
  • RachVR6
    Options

Gorgeous! Good luck strapping the girls in!! :wink:
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options

:laugh: That's awesome!!

Well done!
    I'm just starting-second day today and I can honestly say my session today was pathetic
  • RachVR6
    Options
    So Shoulders & Arms done...and a quick run on the treadmill. :happy: