Looking for Competition

Options

Replies

• AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    Week 4: 156.6 lbs (yep, ANOTHER increase BUT my body fat has gone down 5% in 2 months while my weight has only dropped a total of 3 lbs...the scale LIES!!!)

And sorry for posting late, I could have sworn today was Monday ...eek!
  • miabrown66
    Options
    Week 4: 156.6 lbs (yep, ANOTHER increase BUT my body fat has gone down 5% in 2 months while my weight has only dropped a total of 3 lbs...the scale LIES!!!)

And sorry for posting late, I could have sworn today was Monday ...eek!

Who cares about weight when body fat is going down! Way to go! Weight is just a number on a scale!
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    I am going to give it an extra day since so many have not weighed in!!!

Please weigh in!!!!!

My weigh in: 224 down another 1.5lbs
  • auttyfrmca
    auttyfrmca Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Agreed....weight is a number but my number went down finally!

156.2. Let's hope I can keep it up!
  • ButlerMom
    ButlerMom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    weigh in - 178
  • ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    Really looking forward to the chart! I am super proud of all of us. I know we are all working our socks off to be top!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I am going to give it an extra day since so many have not weighed in!!!

Please weigh in!!!!!

My weigh in: 224 down another 1.5lbs

did you get my message about my new user name? if not it was jeanettelr77 i didnt want you to get confused when you made the chart
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    Did this thread die?????
  • roxybubbles
    Options
    I hope not, thought I might be in the top 5 this week! x
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing. I hope not, I'm working extra hard this week:)
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    No, this thread did not die. I was hoping for more weigh in's but i guess that just puts some others at the top. I was very sick on wednesday and thursday and on tuesday i wanted to wait for more weigh in's. I'm sad to see so many people didn't weigh in for our final week.

Those that did not weigh in for the final week did not get their percents calculated. Sorry but its just too hard to make a different formula for every person. Keep weighing in. I am starting a new chart monday!

Congrats to those in the top eight for the week, they were so close i put them up too. Also congrats to our top ten for the month.

MPFfebfinalweek.jpg
  • roxybubbles
    Options
    Thanks for posting the chart. Yay, top 8 and top 10! x
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    No, this thread did not die. I was hoping for more weigh in's but i guess that just puts some others at the top. I was very sick on wednesday and thursday and on tuesday i wanted to wait for more weigh in's. I'm sad to see so many people didn't weigh in for our final week.

Those that did not weigh in for the final week did not get their percents calculated. Sorry but its just too hard to make a different formula for every person. Keep weighing in. I am starting a new chart monday!

Congrats to those in the top eight for the week, they were so close i put them up too. Also congrats to our top ten for the month.

Thanks for the chart! Sorry to hear you were under the weather...hope you're better now. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I won't be weighing-in with you guys any more:frown: . I've decided to give up my scale for lent, so no more weigh-ins for me until Easter. Best of luck to all of you!
  • Phatdaddymike
    Options
    SHEWWWWWW!!!! Im glad it didnt die...i was beginning the mourning stage thursday..now the sun is shinning again and the thread is ALIVE!!! Sorry you were sick, its been at my house too :( THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME AND WORK YOU DO FOR US!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the awesome charts you do for us, it really does keep me motivated......excited for next week - next month, hell - excited for May and warmer weather......woo hoo! We can do this!
  • Denise6914
    Denise6914 Posts: 176
    Options
    Thanks for making the chart, it keeps me motivated! I'm looking forward to Mondays weigh-in! Hope you are feeling better.
  • ashers1819
    Options
    Brilliant work everyone. Thanks for the chart.

Our loss % are getting really exciting. Can't wait for next week.
  • ashers1819
    Options
    Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy weigh in for tomorrow (MONDAY). DON'T FORGET TO WEIGH IN EVERYONE!
  • blueeyeddragon2115
    Options
    Please Weigh in tomorrow, Monday. If you don't weigh in, you won't be put on the chart.
  • JessG83
    JessG83 Posts: 56
    Options
    Check in: 186 lbs, down another 2 :) Whoo Hoo!!! I thought for sure I was gonna gain because I have been horribly sick & we have been eating like crap all week. Maybe now that I'm feelin better it will be an even bigger loss this week. Great job everyone!