March Walking Challenge - join in :)

Options

Replies

• xyla
    xyla Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    My new ticker is made and I am ready!! This challenge has made all the difference in getting me out and moving.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Well, I decided on 100 miles again but I'm holding off on doing Leslie Sansone every weekday for this week. I look at my exercise diary and I seem to be doing quite a lot so I'm going to reduce for this week. I've stalled with my weight ( will be measuring sometime in the next week or so) and think my body needs a bit of a rest!!!

Still hoping to get through 100 miles during March... Here's hoping anyway!

LouiseXXX
  • FabulousGia
    Options
    Count me in.
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Ok! I'm in! I hope to go away April 1st so this will be good motivation to keep me moving!! Here we go! How do I update my ticker?????
  • mmellor
    mmellor Posts: 146
    Options
    Ok! I'm in! I hope to go away April 1st so this will be good motivation to keep me moving!! Here we go! How do I update my ticker?????

I just figured it out! :laugh:
  • esorcel
    esorcel Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Walked 2 miles during my lunch break today. It was a nice day for it, too.

exercise.png
  • patches0102
    Options
    1st day went well!
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Happy March!
    I logged my first 45 minute walk for this month today.
    Looking forward to seeing how I do at the end of the month.

In like a lamb, out like a Lion?
  • lynz4589
    lynz4589 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    id like to join - I actually came to the forum looking for a thread like this, so glad I found it!!

I would like to achieve 930 minutes for this month - It will probably look like Im doing loads this week but thats only because Im off so I know that once I get back to work next week it will be harder to achieve more than 30mins a day - if I hit 1000 minutes even better!!

Todays log in - 126 minutes!
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Checking in... I walked 45 minutes today :smile: It was nice to get outside; I'm liking this challenge!
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I decided to go for 50 miles. I didn't quite reach it last month so I'm trying it again.

3 miles done today
  • yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I wanna do this .... how do I get a ticker ...
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    I want to join! Sounds like good motivation to exercise!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    My goal is to walk an average of 15 minutes a day, for a total of 465 minutes by the end of March. I know it's not much, but it's a start. Today it is beautiful outside, and I walked for 30 minutes along the canal that runs behind my apartment. Hopefully the weather will stay nice, and I can make this a part of my daily routine!
  • samida
    samida Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - Just joining (Ithis challenge AND the site!). My activity is severely hampered right now, but on a good day I can mall walk at least once around, which is "only" .75 miles, so right now that will have to be my daily challenge. Maybe in April I can bump it up to twice around!

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Miriam
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I wanna do this .... how do I get a ticker ...

Hi, :smile: Page 1 of this post, 1st post, NeuroticVirgo explains how to do it.
  • gbryant
    gbryant Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I walked for 30 min today. cannot figure out how to get my ticker to move. Help please.
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    Between the elliptical & treadmill, I did right over 5mi today. :)
  • jillbarnes
    Options
    cannot figure out how to get my ticker to move. Help please.

I copied the ticker link from my signature page into a new browser. I was able to enter my PIN and miles then copied the new link back to the signature. Not sure if that last step is completely necessary, but that's how I did it. :)
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    cannot figure out how to get my ticker to move. Help please.

I copied the ticker link from my signature page into a new browser. I was able to enter my PIN and miles then copied the new link back to the signature. Not sure if that last step is completely necessary, but that's how I did it. :)

Yeah, go to your signature page and copy the URL from your ticker (it starts with http://www.tickerfactory.com) into your browser. Then you will be able to edit the ticker. You do not have to change anything in your signature after you update your data.