"Shreddin' It & Forgettin' It"

Options

Replies

• 123nikki123
    123nikki123 Posts: 527
    Options
    So how much are we all averaging (weigh/inch loss wise) doing the 30 day shred? Im still concidering it lol

We just started, so not sure till the end! I'm not too concerned with how much weight I lose, inches are better :smile: The more muscle you have the more you burn during the day! You should do it, for sure!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Having trouble with all of the jumping going on! Anyone with a suggestion on how you handle having a larger chest size with these routines. Tried two different bras now. I am thinking about going the self stick bandage tape route....

lol...I'd love to help you in that department but unfortunately I don't have big ones :smile: The tape sounds like a good idea though!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    L1 D3/4 done?? LOL. My 7 month old woke up from his nap right as the warm up finished then had a poopy diaper halfway through the third section! Sigh....

Hopefully tomorrow is better.

I hope it works out better for you too!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Day 2 done...Its tough....I also did elliptical training & treadmill. I do my cardio on machine in the morning & JM Shred 1 in the evening. I really have to push myself for the evening workout.

You're doing great! If you need a push, we'll give you one :smile:
  • sspalding
    sspalding Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 under my belt. Could not do all the moves tonight because I am so sore. Did not realize how sore till I got started. I did have to cheat on some jumping jacks and the jump rope. I can walk till the cows come home but cardio is so hard on me. Guess I better keep it up. Did 1 hour of walking with my walk group 4.3 miles in 1 hour. I sure hope I can get out of bed in the morning. Thank goodness it is my day off. Keep up the great work everyone we will be glad we did. Got all my water in today also. Had a weak spell and had cream cheese and crackers for supper but still under my calories. Heres to another day!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Finished my workout. I did level 2 today.

Yayyyyy! :smile:
  • pertilera
    Options
    Did it last night and today - ouch. I also walked/jogged on the treadmill for 2.2 miles and worked out with a trainer today.. Thank goodness for Motrin!
  • bballgrrl34
    bballgrrl34 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2 done! I had my basketball game afterward and couldn't shoot for the life of me, but I am happy I got the workout in. I wouldn't have done it after the basketball game. My arms are so sore, but I am thinking in a couple more days I will be feeling better. Just gotta keep it up! Great job everyone. Still no time to get the measuring tape. Hopefully tomorrow, but that is doubtful.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    So I just did Zumba for my cardio and my body just wouldn't give. Out of 30 mins I was only in the zone for 4 minutes. Thanks a lot Jillian!!
  • UrbanC
    UrbanC Posts: 3
    Options
    I actually started this on Monday (2/28) and had no idea that there was a group doing the 30 day shred as well!!!
    What great luck.

Well here are my measurements:

Chest - 37
    Waist - 30
    Hips - 41
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I actually started this on Monday (2/28) and had no idea that there was a group doing the 30 day shred as well!!!
    What great luck.

Well here are my measurements:

Chest - 37
    Waist - 30
    Hips - 41

That is good luck! Glad you joined us:)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Level 1 Day 2 under my belt. Could not do all the moves tonight because I am so sore. Did not realize how sore till I got started. I did have to cheat on some jumping jacks and the jump rope. I can walk till the cows come home but cardio is so hard on me. Guess I better keep it up. Did 1 hour of walking with my walk group 4.3 miles in 1 hour. I sure hope I can get out of bed in the morning. Thank goodness it is my day off. Keep up the great work everyone we will be glad we did. Got all my water in today also. Had a weak spell and had cream cheese and crackers for supper but still under my calories. Heres to another day!

Good job! You will be sore for the next few days...just remember to push through it, I promise it gets easier! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • p222
    p222 Posts: 20
    Options
    I started 30DS today, as the first of the month seemed a good time to start, so I'm a little behind. One day don, 29 to go! Feel free to add me, lets support/encourage each other.
  • monicaP413
    monicaP413 Posts: 165
    Options
    I just started level 2 tonight, but I would still like to join the group. I have been on level 1 for a few weeks, missed maybe 4 days in between from being sick and taking a few days off. But I'm back in the game now and want to push myself.
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I finished day 1 of 30DS and so happy I made it! :smile:

This is hard for me to do, but I know it's the 1st step to making some positive changes.

As of today, 3/01/11 by these are my measurements:

CW ~ 207.2 (yikes!!)
    Bust ~ 44
    Waist ~ 40
    Tummy (2 inches below belly button) ~ 48
    Hips (including saddlebags) ~ 46
    Upper right thigh ~ 24 1/2
    Lower right thigh ~ 20 1/4

I can't wait for next week to measure again and hopefully see lower numbers!

Thanks, Nikki for starting this thread!

e2c7c8047f6549e.gif
  • FLmom2J
    FLmom2J Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Level one day two complete! My legs were killing me tonight!! Definitely felt the burn :) I did go out and buy 3lb weights to do for the anterior raises because it was just way too hard with the 5lb ones I had!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I just started level 2 tonight, but I would still like to join the group. I have been on level 1 for a few weeks, missed maybe 4 days in between from being sick and taking a few days off. But I'm back in the game now and want to push myself.

Welcome :smile: Be sure to post your measurements and check in daily to rant about your pain...lol We are all here to push eachother, we can do this! Make sure you read the Pledge! Good luck!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I finished day 1 of 30DS and so happy I made it! :smile:

This is hard for me to do, but I know it's the 1st step to making some positive changes.

As of today, 3/01/11 by these are my measurements:

CW ~ 207.2 (yikes!!)
    Bust ~ 44
    Waist ~ 40
    Tummy (2 inches below belly button) ~ 48
    Hips (including saddlebags) ~ 46
    Upper right thigh ~ 24 1/2
    Lower right thigh ~ 20 1/4

I can't wait for next week to measure again and hopefully see lower numbers!

Thanks, Nikki for starting this thread!

e2c7c8047f6549e.gif

Good for you! This will be hard but YOU can DO THIS! :smile: Small changes = Big differences!
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Level one day two complete! My legs were killing me tonight!! Definitely felt the burn :) I did go out and buy 3lb weights to do for the anterior raises because it was just way too hard with the 5lb ones I had!

It BURNS! I still need to buy smaller weights...was it easier with the 3lbs? 5 is what I'm using!
  • shannonshock13
    shannonshock13 Posts: 355 Member
    Options

It BURNS! I still need to buy smaller weights...was it easier with the 3lbs? 5 is what I'm using!

I can answer this.....

YES it is way easier but not like TOO easy. hahaha

I was using 5lb weights and omgggggggggg i couldn't finish all the exercises with them.