JUST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 8:

Options

Replies

• looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies I am proud to tell you that I finally tried the game (after day 1 of P90X tonight) and I LOVE it.

I did

Its Raining Men
    Tik Tok
    When I grow up
    Toxic...

Loved the first two - Tik Tok was my fav ... thought WIGU was boring... and got so annoyed with Toxic that I turned it off!

Someone please tell me you were this bad when you first started! :)

I was worse than bad, I was pants!!!! Although, I did manage to beat my daughter's during our first days playing. My girlies then didn't want to play because I could beat them!!!

Just keep dancing, you will get better! Try the 3 I've posted and let us know how you do!

LouiseXXX
  • mamawildbear
    mamawildbear Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Fun!
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    I almost knocked my head off trying that lasso move! I stink!!

Hey Ya! = 6343
    Mugsey Balone = 6780
    Baby Girl = 6934
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just bought Dance 2 and tried it last night. It kicked my butt and I love it.
    I don't have any score to give because I didn't keep score. First time doing it was
    last night. Can I join this group. When do you track your scores. Can someone
    let me in on the details. :tongue:
  • looby1968
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I just bought Dance 2 and tried it last night. It kicked my butt and I love it.
    I don't have any score to give because I didn't keep score. First time doing it was
    last night. Can I join this group. When do you track your scores. Can someone
    let me in on the details. :tongue:

Sent you a message!

LouiseXXX
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I love playing Just Dance 1 and 2 both. How fun!! I joined myfitnesspal today and I'm so excited to find this group :)

Welcome to MFP! :)
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Ok ladies I am proud to tell you that I finally tried the game (after day 1 of P90X tonight) and I LOVE it.

I did

Its Raining Men
    Tik Tok
    When I grow up
    Toxic...

Loved the first two - Tik Tok was my fav ... thought WIGU was boring... and got so annoyed with Toxic that I turned it off!

Someone please tell me you were this bad when you first started! :)

Yep, I was. I was bad because I couldn't figure out the move at first and just laughed at myself. Then brought my brothers and cousins over (oldest is 14 youngest is 3) and we all had a blast, mostly laughing at ourselves! Now, when I hear certain songs outside of the game, I start doing the moves..which aren't the greatest form, but in my head they are! I've caught myself dancing at Walmart when Jump in the Line came across the speakers...lol
  • kaiasmama
    kaiasmama Posts: 16
    Options
    High scores today...

Hey Ya: 10987 (beat my old high score)
    Mugsy Balone: 10905 (a few points off my old high score)
    Baby Girl: 11909 - quite a bit off my old high score

I did

Its Raining Men
    Tik Tok
    When I grow up
    Toxic...

When I Grow Up is one of my least favorites, too. I'm pretty sure I've only done it twice and the only reason I did it a second time was to get a better score! I would think a *****cat Dolls song would have more actual dancing in it!

I've definitely improved after having played the game a few times, but as a dancer myself, I started out pretty high (I should hope so). There are still some songs that I just can't master - Satisfaction is one that I just cannot get (talked about it during last week's challenge since that was one of the songs last week). Monster Mash completely hates me, too! My son loves that one (he's three) so I do it only to appease him! The most important thing is that you are having fun and getting a good workout in the process! I am competitive, so I am always trying to beat my own high scores, but really, I love playing the game because I love to dance!

Oh, and I've started P90X as well. Plyo is tiring, but I love it. The strength training ones are the ones that kill me! Good luck with P90X! :)
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I didn't have class today so I was able to sneak in some Just Dance 2.
    Amazingly, I beat my high scores which I'm proud of.

Hey Ya! - 9434
    Mugsy Balone - 9756
    Baby Girl - 9482

I'm nowhere close to beating yours but, this is fun anyways!
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

I only have the chance to do the Wii Just Dance on Sundays when my little sister has gone to church. :) Otherwise, she's usually on it. LOL

I try to squeeze in some exercise on it when I have a chance. But, that's not very often.

Well. either chuck her off or challenge her!!!!!! Get her in on these high scores!!!

If you are anything like me, I love to challenge my family. My 2 teens have to be dragged kicking and screaming to play with me because I usually beat them!!!! It's the only game on the Wii I can beat them at!!

LouiseXXX

I try but she refuses. I do play Kinect with my nephews though and they have Dance Central. But, boys are up for a challenge more than girls are. I think it's cause girls are afraid of getting beat. I'm going to try to get her in on it again and I'll keep trying til she gives in, LOL
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Ha! What a great idea for a Challenge! Course I would have to add very low scores, I'm not too good with the Just Dance and Zumba, but I figure it doesn't matter long as I'm having fun, and keep moving. I'm trying to talk my daughter into joining MFP, this might do the trick for her! We'll see! lol
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    My brothers and cousins often try to boot me off JD, and only having one controller sucks. So I often let them take turns and I just dance next to them without it. I may not have a score on the screen, but I have a score on my HRM!
  • looby1968
    Options
    Ha! What a great idea for a Challenge! Course I would have to add very low scores, I'm not too good with the Just Dance and Zumba, but I figure it doesn't matter long as I'm having fun, and keep moving. I'm trying to talk my daughter into joining MFP, this might do the trick for her! We'll see! lol

I'm getting very frustrated waiting for my Zumba for the Wii!!!! At first, it was end of April delivery, then it was beginning of March and now it's the beginning of April!!!!! Argh!!!!

As you write, just enjoy the dancing and burn those calories!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    First time scores this week:

Hey Ya 4412
    Mugsey Balone 4576
    Baby Girl 3772

I also added: I Want U Back 2691
    Iko Iko 7769
  • HeatherShrinking
    HeatherShrinking Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Here are my starting scores. I'd never done these songs before, so I guess I bet my highscores by defult

Hey Ya 8189
    Mugsy Baloney 8762
    Baby Girl 9811
  • looby1968
    Options

I only have the chance to do the Wii Just Dance on Sundays when my little sister has gone to church. :) Otherwise, she's usually on it. LOL

I try to squeeze in some exercise on it when I have a chance. But, that's not very often.

Well. either chuck her off or challenge her!!!!!! Get her in on these high scores!!!

If you are anything like me, I love to challenge my family. My 2 teens have to be dragged kicking and screaming to play with me because I usually beat them!!!! It's the only game on the Wii I can beat them at!!

LouiseXXX

I try but she refuses. I do play Kinect with my nephews though and they have Dance Central. But, boys are up for a challenge more than girls are. I think it's cause girls are afraid of getting beat. I'm going to try to get her in on it again and I'll keep trying til she gives in, LOL

That's the spirit... Wear her down!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • might4
    might4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    UGH...not my best work cause I was feeling very winded today and run down. Of course I did spend 12 hours in a hospital waiting room for a friend's surgery!

Hey Ya 9105
    Mugsy Baloney 9828
    Baby Girl 10757
  • BirdsofaFeather
    BirdsofaFeather Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I lost my GROOVE! Maybe it'll come back tomorrow?

Hey Ya!- 9186

and the other two were in the 8000's. (**shakes fist in air**)
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options

I'm getting very frustrated waiting for my Zumba for the Wii!!!! At first, it was end of April delivery, then it was beginning of March and now it's the beginning of April!!!!! Argh!!!!

As you write, just enjoy the dancing and burn those calories!!!!

LouiseXXX

We had a hard time finding it at Christmas, I didn't think I would get it, then it was under the tree Christmas morning, I was so excited to have it. My husband runs a video game store, sometimes it makes it easier to get some of these things, and sometimes not. It's too bad yours keeps getting pushed back, it stinks when that happens.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Mugsey Baloney I already had over 11000, but I beat my high score with 11388
    Baby Girl 10893 after 3 tries
    Hey Ya I got 11002 after 3 tries and my baby got impatient :P