HOW TO TICK PEOPLE OFF

Options
13»

Replies

• nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    suck all the chocolate off of the almonds in a Hershey bar, and then put the almonds in a dish.... give them to a friend

(did this to my hubby once.... for some reason he doesn't trust me when I offer him almonds anymore)

this reminds me of something my sister once did to me: i had a pack of double stuff oreos that my dad gave me (i told him i liked them once and for like a year i got a pack every time i saw him! no wonder i got so fat lol!), my sister asked if she could have some and i said sure. when i went to get some out of the pack later, she had licked all the cream out of like 10 of them (i dont judge, plus she's still a twig!) but left the soggy cookie halves IN THE PACK! i still to this day won't share oreos with her unless she takes them all out first.
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Honk and wave to strangers.

I do that when I'm really bored. :bigsmile:

my brother used to reach across and honk the horn at strangers while my mom was driving when we were kids! id be laughing so hard i was crying by the time we got to where we were going!
  • qtwells82
    qtwells82 Posts: 352
    Options
    bwhahahahhahhaha :laugh:
  • Kityngirl
    Kityngirl Posts: 14,332 Member
    Options
    As much as possible, skip rather than walk.

Wait....there's something wrong with that? :laugh:
  • Cristy_AZ
    Cristy_AZ Posts: 986
    Options
    That's what you think!

:laugh:
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Finds new found respect for Byn...
  • jmcniel
    jmcniel Posts: 65
    Options
    Awesome, and I have done a few of those. These days, I tend to just have to open my mouth and I can piss someone off.
  • findingmyself
    Options
    BAHAHAHA! That is JUST what I needed today... Thank you :)
  • Shannon7713
    Shannon7713 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Whenever my boyfriend writes me a check for anything, he writes "last night" in the memo.

omg this is so funny , can you imagine what the people at the bank think? LOL!
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    :laugh: I think I peed a little....:laugh: jk

Me too!!! LOL
  • LazyMogg
    LazyMogg Posts: 162
    Options
    If you have a glass eye, tap on it occasionally with your pen while talking to others.

Eww! That's just horrid. :bigsmile:

Very funny.