btmitc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New Member, sign me up =)

Name: Brandon
    SW: 240 (2/27/11)
  • drroduran
    drroduran Posts: 23
    Options
    Just checkin' in. Things are going well...I'm getting all of my water in...and I am down a little bit ( : Last night for dinner we had Lean Turkey Italian Sausage with homemade marinara sauce and spaghetti squash...After this phenomenally healthy dinner, I thought to myself, "I can do this!"

Good luck, everyone ( :
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    ok I got in a little over my water goal today. Maybe I will be able to get in a few more oz tonight.
  • hellospf50
    hellospf50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    O.K I'M just starting but this will make it fun!!
  • hellospf50
    hellospf50 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I drank 72 Oz off water is that ok!! this is day one off "taking care of me" today I started my diet did Okay so far do not feel hungry
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing so good with the water!

Me....not so much. :( I have been running around doing so many errands and once the water bottle is gone I don't even think about it.

I am going to kick my butt in gear though. After all, I am the one who made the challenge, lol!!!
  • Mary830
    Mary830 Posts: 64
    Options
    Just 64 oz of water today. Gonna have to step it up tomorrow!

:drinker: 224/518 for the week:drinker:
  • agibby76
    agibby76 Posts: 36
    Options
    I can't seem to get all of my water in, I am short about 10 oz everyday. I am working on it though!
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!

Melissa
  • canela023
    canela023 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Ok i got it- it's easier than it sounds

156 divided by half = 78
    78 x 7 days = 546oz
    546 / 16.9oz (PS bottle) = 32 1/2 bottles of water per week!!
    Bottom line for me it equals 5 bottles per day!!!

We so can do this everybody!!!!!!

btw, did i mention that water is soooooo not my favorite!!!!!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    good job everyone and Jess we all have off days just try adn keep thinking about it, as soon as I think of eating or drinking I grab a pint of water first :)
  • JeannetteG85
    Options
    JeannetteG85
    :drinker:
  • Estrella4ever
    Options
    I have a nalgene bottle that's about 30 ozs and by lunch I am already on my 3rd :blushing:

But I have to slow down after that because I can't keep running to the bathroom and answer the phone at the same time. :grumble: :laugh: It's hard! but can be done! We can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • went93
    went93 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Wendy
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 191
  • jae6704
    jae6704 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I made it today with some extra to spare. I am sure I will be running to the bathroom all night but I can deal with that. Cant wait to see what the next challenge will be.:smile:
  • Mary830
    Mary830 Posts: 64
    Options
    Another 64 oz yesterday. I really just can't seem to push myself beyond 8 glasses!

:drinker:288/518 for the week :drinker:
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    So far this week 408oz of the 588oz!!!
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    well done guys you're doing great!

by the way in our MFP diaries what do they class as one glass?!?!?! I always put that 1/2 pint of water is one glass so just wanted to check?!!??!
  • ShellyBrew
    ShellyBrew Posts: 823
    Options
    typically 8oz = 1 glass (or cup); that is what I go by :drinker:
  • ShellyBrew
    ShellyBrew Posts: 823
    Options
    Hey All....so not doing so well in the start of this first week, have been sick, sick, sick and only worked out once this week...start wheezing everytime I try....I have slept the last two days so hope I start feeling better this weekend....also not getting in enough water so will have to work on that.

Spring Challange Progress:
    *Lose 15 pounds by April 30th (Start #278): awaiting first weight in on Monday 3/7
    *Exercise at least 22 times: 1 :grumble:
    *1/2 was body weight in water (139oz ~ 17glasses): I am around 12 per day right now