7wk challenge Team West/CA #2

Options
amysj303
amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
This is our thread, I have the following info, please check it and see if it is accurate:
Team West/CA#2

team member, CW, week 1 goal, overall goal
Karissa3 ? ? ?
beechick 177 173 163
Naebear99 255 253 241
Xomakaxo 184.1 182 169
HeatherNTbs? ? ?
bromk 182 181.5 172
ChassityO 206 204.4 190
asjerven 113 113 110
10more 123 122 119
Lovetobeme,209 206 190
Vivi10 ? ? ?

Replies

• DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    So love being the heaviest team member.... NOT lol

How's everyone doin on the choco-latte???
  • 10more
    10more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yayy we have our own thread, thanks Amy! :flowerforyou: Even though it's been quite a stressful week for me, this chocoholic hasn't had a bite of chocolate so far! Two more days, we're almost there. Gooo team West/CA #2!! :drinker:
  • amysj303
    Options
    well, this week I had a fun-size 3 muskateer and 10 milk duds. Sorry team!
    I have been sticking to my workout really well, though, I have worked out every night this week. Tonight, arms and core. Last night I ran 3.5 miles. It was harder than usual, not sure why.
    Good job 10 more, way to stay away from the chocolate.
    lovetobeme, you are not the heaviest and even if you were, the point is that you are here, rising to the challenge.
    thanks everyone, I will try to be a good captain but I know I will send duplicate messages, it's a lot of folks to keep track.
  • naebear99
    naebear99 Posts: 73
    Options
    Regrettably, yep.

But I've had no chocolate this week - despite the fact that we have BOTH Ghiradelli Raspberry Squares AND GIrl Scout cookies in the house right now!
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    So love being the heaviest team member.... NOT lol

How's everyone doin on the choco-latte???

Hun, I'm right up there with you! I was 210 last week so we're in the same category! We can do this, we both want to be 190 by the end of this! :D PS- I LOVE ZUMBA TOO!

I haven't had any chocolate so far, which is really great! My husband brought home my two chocolate weaknesses, hot chocolate and chocolate pudding! :P

And I don't know if this matters but I started at 206.8, not just 206. :D
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    DUH, sorry, I think all of my numbers were running together!!! lol

I'm very excited for Saturdays weigh-in!
  • HeatherNTbs
    Options
    No chocolate this week chocolate is not my down fall it's fast food breckfast but starting a cleanse shake thing for the mornings
  • beechick
    beechick Posts: 50
    Options
    Please alter my numbers to be 177 175 163

Sorry Team but I also scummed to an ice cream craving. I had Heath Klondikes in my freeze that my wonderful son had bought as dessert on Valentines day. I had a hard day this week and ended up grabbing it from the fridge, opened and after the first bite I realized it had chocolate on it----damn ice cream craving. I have been doing so good so far .... I ate the whole thing. So I had chocolate.
    one serving only!

anyways I'm glad we have a thread ....keep up the good work girls.
    Debbee
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    Happy Friday ladies!!! Stay strong today as tomorrow is the big first weigh-in!! I took a little peak at the scale this morning and I think you guys will be proud!!! Always here to support if you guys need it!

Let's do the damn thing and make #2, #1!!!
  • amysj303
    Options
    #2 is #1, good one:tongue:
    TGIF and look forward to getting your stats tomorrow.
    Does anyone want to talk about what they are doing to make this challenge a success? Do you log everything? What's your fitness routine?
    I am following the Hal Higdon half-marathon plan, I am on week 4. I run three days a week, two days a week I do strength, one day of yoga and a day of rest, which is today! but sometimes I switch it if I can't work out. But I have scheduled my workouts for the next week and should be able to stick to it. It really is becoming a habit-workout after work. But I don't have kids or other demands, so no excuses. last night I did some workouts on exercise tv (comcast on demand) the first was 10 minutes core strength, it was killer! and then I did a 30-minutes red carpet workout for upper body-I really just wanted arms and abs but I couldn't find anything like that. It was ok though. I logged it as circuit training but that might be generous so I only counted 20 minutes, instead of 40!
  • 10more
    Options
    Happy Friday ladies!!! Stay strong today as tomorrow is the big first weigh-in!! I took a little peak at the scale this morning and I think you guys will be proud!!! Always here to support if you guys need it!

Let's do the damn thing and make #2, #1!!!

Happy Friday! We're almost there & I'm ready for tomorrow's weigh in :smile: I've had NO chocolate yet...

GOOOO Team West/CA #2!!! :drinker:
  • 10more
    Options
    #2 is #1, good one:tongue:
    TGIF and look forward to getting your stats tomorrow.
    Does anyone want to talk about what they are doing to make this challenge a success? Do you log everything? What's your fitness routine?
    I am following the Hal Higdon half-marathon plan, I am on week 4. I run three days a week, two days a week I do strength, one day of yoga and a day of rest, which is today! but sometimes I switch it if I can't work out. But I have scheduled my workouts for the next week and should be able to stick to it. It really is becoming a habit-workout after work. But I don't have kids or other demands, so no excuses. last night I did some workouts on exercise tv (comcast on demand) the first was 10 minutes core strength, it was killer! and then I did a 30-minutes red carpet workout for upper body-I really just wanted arms and abs but I couldn't find anything like that. It was ok though. I logged it as circuit training but that might be generous so I only counted 20 minutes, instead of 40!

Wow! You have quite a fitness routine! I'm just getting back into exercise so I joined a March walking challenge from another thread. I set my goal to walk 30 mins per day. I'm on day 4 and I'm thinking maybe 30 mins/day is TOO much :embarassed: . I have been logging everything before I eat it, which is helping me with my 'mindless eating' habit. Also, being part of this group challenge, is helping me to stay focused. :happy:
  • DoneWithTheFatGirl
    Options
    This week I've added a lot of strength training as I was mainly just doing cardio before and next week I'm planning on starting p90x and a no eating carbs after noon time plan. Really looking forward to being about of the 200's!! Its been at least 4 years!!
  • amysj303
    Options
    This week I've added a lot of strength training as I was mainly just doing cardio before and next week I'm planning on starting p90x and a no eating carbs after noon time plan. Really looking forward to being about of the 200's!! Its been at least 4 years!!
    Let me know how you like P90X, I was considering it!
    Good luck everyone!
  • beechick
    beechick Posts: 50
    Options
    I do alot of walking. I am a student and I also work at an elementary school. I average about 5 miles a day with school and work. I also do water aerobics 2x a week. I have very little time for additional work outs but I have been losing average of 3 pounds a week so far. Ohh I also dance at least 3x a week getting ready for our schools talent show. As for food, I log all my food usually in the evenings. I pretty much eat the same thing everyday so I already know the the calories count is going to be. I am also taking a supplement called Forskohli 2x2as directed by my Rheumatologist. I think it is working as this is the first time in years I have been able to lose weight with caloric restriction. Good luck to everyone tomorrow and Go WEST?CA #2
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I know my weight loss is going to be really bad this week! I've been snacking too much on all sorts of junk (no chocolate though, LOL) and today my weight loss was nonexistent. :( Hopefully this following week will be better!
  • HeatherNTbs
    Options
    My goal I don't think will be that great I don't think I lost but don't think I gained either I just started a cleanse thing so we will see my motivated said I have hit a plato and and an not loosing weight so trying this clense to jump start
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I had 2 hershey kisses at work before remembering I wasn't supposed to. Oops! But 3 are a serving, so I had .67 of a serving...?

Other than that I've been good. I think. We decided that chocolate "flavored" things weren't bad, right? My caffeine fix is chocolatey but also light (bottle of light mocha frap). It's definitely not a bar of chocolate or a brownie. :)

Good luck tomorrow to everyone!
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Official Saturday weigh-in (I do it at night n don't wanna post late): 181.9 (Beat my goal by 0.1 lb!!) Yayyy

Next Sat goal: 179.5
  • HeatherNTbs
    Options
    Start w 189.2
    goal w 187
    sat w 188.2

Next sat goal 185 no choco yet