What would you sacrifice for a day's calories for?

Options

Replies

• Aubers
    Aubers Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I've been dying for a Chicken & Ribs Dinner from Happy's Pizza.... Ugh I can't even imagine the nutritional content of that dinner...
  • get_it_gone2012
    Options
    A nice, large plate of creamy fettuccini alfredo with nasty, processed, oh-so-good noodles and a buttery piece of garlic toast =) mmm!
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    A plane ticket.
  • nuviag
    nuviag Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Beer
  • ajbeans
    ajbeans Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    A plane ticket.

Well that doesn't sound very tasty.
  • abyt42
    abyt42 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    A plane ticket.

I think you and I read the question the same way. Where would the ticket take you?
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    A super cheesy pizza or the chinese buffet where I used to live in Utah (their crab wontons were BOMB! oh now I'm drooling...*sigh*)
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    An all you can eat buffet at this Chinese place near my house. SO GOOD! I haven't been there in months...
    ^ This. Chinese is my weakness.
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    Cheesecake!!! I want a whole one!
  • noltes2
    noltes2 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I can't pick just one thing so if I could eat all these things for 1200 calories I would be in heaven! My stomach can't take very much food so I would have to have a bit of each thing.

Hash browns with egg, veggies, and ketchup all mixed together!!! With a belgian waffle, strawberries and whipped cream. Don't forget the hot cocoa with whipped cream and a diet dr. pepper.

Later I would have a Red Robin burger, fries with honey mustard, and a Ghirardelli ice cream sundae. Then I think I might be sick hahaha. I am so hungry right now!!!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Wow, everything sounds good. I'll take one of each please!
  • SarahR1984
    SarahR1984 Posts: 212
    Options
    A complete chinese meal from my fav restaurant. wonton soup, hot egg roll with plum sauce, fried rice, shrimp chow mein, and sweet and sour chicken! Omgosh...I need to get off this thread immediately! I am drooling right now! I :heart: chinese.... come to think of it my b-day is coming up! lol
  • Mary830
    Mary830 Posts: 64
    Options
    Some days I would happily drink my allotment of calories away with a friend and a good bottle of wine. :drinker:

Today was one of those days- but I met my friend at the gym and we did a kick butt weights workout instead. Still want the wine though. :laugh:
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    COLD BEER!!
  • NZblue
    NZblue Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Ooh.... There is so much!!!

I would sacrifice a day's calories for:

Sweet and sour chicken with fried rice - Om nom nom!
    A large Belgian white hot chocolate with a hazelnut shot..... Mmmmmmm... (Only 400 calories in this one, but out of my 1200??? Unjustifiable...)
    A block - yes, an entire block - of Whittakers Creamy Milk.

Ooh... and a HUGE helping of Hershey's Hot Fudge Sauce, with Tip Top Cookies 'n Cream ice cream............

And a double cheeseburger combo - large... With a McFlurry AND a large sundae.

Honestly, I do not know where my self control comes from!
  • jonisalie
    jonisalie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    For me it would have to be Lobster Ravioli at Macaroni Grill, not just the calories but also the sodium and carbs.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Here in Michigan, we got hungry howies- home of the flavored crust! I'll eat a whole medium pizza w/ ranch flavored crust. No lie.
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Waffle House. Bottomless coffee with...
    All Star Special with a blueberry waffle, bacon, eggs scrambled and hashbrowns scattered, smothered and covered.

Or

Texas Bacon Chicken Melt with Ranch dressing and hashbrowns smothered and covered.

Or

Texas Cheesesteak Melt with hasbrowns smotherd and covered

And a slice of Tripple Chocolate Pie for desert.
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Oh, and IHOP Nutella crepes. Seriously. HOLY CRAP those are delicious!
  • BethanyMasters
    BethanyMasters Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Extra thick and gooey double chocolate fudge brownies. 0_0 oh god i want choclate