eating out

Options
tomorow is my firist day to start mfp can ya"ll give me a fast food with a good choice. I"ll be about hour&a half from home ,1 way not counting the visit & same time to come home. this is a bad way to start, but is my new starting point. thanksbefore hand. this is my first post

Replies

• xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Subway
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    if you go to subway most meals are good no chips though and taco bell stick to crunchy tacos they are the best
  • joaniecrombie
    Options
    subscribe to this website: Eat this, Not That!

http://eatthis.menshealth.com/content/healthiest-cheap-food-america?article=6&page=1

lots of good ideas for eating out!
  • angelascott919
    Options
    Subway

Subway is what I was going to say too, I eat there all the time and lose weight. If you do want chips just get the baked chips and water
  • chrish1981
    chrish1981 Posts: 156
    Options
    Taco bell beef crunchy tacos or the ones from the fresca menu.
  • turnerl79
    turnerl79 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Watch out for Subway! They claim healthy eating, but there are a lot of hidden yuckies in their food! I would cut out the fast food as much as possible, it is way too high in sodium and other horrible things.
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    McDonald's Caesar Salad with Grilled Chicken and balsamic dressing= 280 calories
  • DanieGirl74
    DanieGirl74 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Whenever we travel anywhere now I try to pack healthy snacks to take with me. If I don't let myself get too hungry, I can avoid overeating. Grab a lunch bag or cooler and an ice pack. Good options: Yogurt, Fiber One bars, almonds, fruit, carrots or celery, a healthy sandwich, or anything else you like to eat. Even if you need to stop to eat it, you'll be done in about the same time you'd spend at the drive-thru.
  • xp0sed
    xp0sed Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    For dinner, I just discovered Applebee's has a under 550cal menu!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    chick fil a