Session with a Trainer

♥Violette♥4Ever♥
♥Violette♥4Ever♥ Posts: 457 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
Ok, so tonight I have a training session with a personal trainer....not sure how I should add this in for my exercise. Advice please.

Thank you!

Replies

• Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    I wear a HRM, take that number of calories and write it down as fitness under the cardio section.

MM
  • audbbgirl
    audbbgirl Posts: 83
    You are so lucky!!
    I think I would just wait till you see what he/she has you do.
    Then go from there. IE: Weight training, aerobics.
  • Hmmmm...I really need to invest in one of those. Thanks!
  • havi7
    havi7 Posts: 80 Member
    I bet the trainer will be able to give you a good estimate when you're done. Good luck and have fun tonight! :)
  • You are so lucky!!
    I think I would just wait till you see what he/she has you do.
    Then go from there. IE: Weight training, aerobics.

I actually joined a gym where personal training comes with the membership....bad thing is....it's hard to find one available when I need one so I had to wait a week for my appointment. But it's free so I take the good with the bad.
  • I bet the trainer will be able to give you a good estimate when you're done. Good luck and have fun tonight! :)

Thank you!
  • gdotman
    gdotman Posts: 64
    I wear a HRM, take that number of calories and write it down as fitness under the cardio section.

MM

I agree use a hrm they are more accurate, but it is hard to find a good one or unless youw ant to pay alot of money.
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    take notes so you can remember what you did.... you can always come back to those basic moves when you need a boost!!!
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Yeah, I use my HRM. I have one from Timex that was fairly inexpensive. It also helps me from going over my MAX HR and overextending myself so I won't have to quit my workout.
This discussion has been closed.