What body part on yourself do you stare at the most...

Options
13»

Replies

• monkeyboy881
    Options
    Definitely my lips... I have this lip gloss that I loooove and find myself constantly checkin out my pout

thats bec they are lovely just saying :wink:
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    for me its the man boobs i obsess with the most on a negative but my arms im most proud of
  • GinaJ2006
    GinaJ2006 Posts: 67
    Options
    The good: my butt, i've got kind of a big butt, but it's a good one. Husband likes it anyway hehe. I also see my face the most 'cause of mirrors over sinks whenever I wash my hands.

The bad: around my eyes...starting to see signs of aging. ugh! Also my stomach. Just wish it was flatter! Someone said Kangaroo pouch earlier lmao. Never heard of that before, but that's what I have.

The ugly: My thighs. They always seem to be the biggest part of my body. Throw some stretch marks on top of that and it's not a pretty site!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    My hips/thighs. It's always been my problem area so I judge all clothing options based on how my hips/thighs look in them.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    My hips/thighs. It's always been my problem area so I judge all clothing options based on how my hips/thighs look in them.

You look amazing, hard to imagine you have problem areas :) I understand though... I think that I'll probably always pinch my sides in dismay even when I get down to an ultra low BF% We are always our own biggest critics.
  • ceebs9
    ceebs9 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    The bags under my eyes. :ohwell:
  • JillyBean819
    JillyBean819 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    My boobs, stomach, and hips. All three are huge and need to be smaller.
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    Options
    My *kitten*. I keep checking to see if it's shrinking at all!

I smile a lot at myself.. I guess that's always been the one thing I can count on for a boost of confidence. Whether I'm 160 or 200, my smile will always be great! My boyfriend tells me I can't pass a mirror or window without smiling in it. I hope he is exaggerating!! :happy:
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    My hair! does that count?

my hair is for sure my fav feature :)
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    My legs, everytime I walk by a reflective surface I have to look at them. As long as the inner thighs aren't showing I love my legs. On the negative my bat wings hanging from my upper arms usually get pinched once or twice or three times a day.
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    It's gotta be my booteh. I am constantly turning sideways and around in the mirror. It looks SO different! And like it has never looked before. :bigsmile:
  • suziehomemaker
    Options
    def have to say i look at my double chin, also my stomach and pouch.....i have to make sure it doenst look even more disgusting in something then it already is.....oh and i used to obsess about the girls and the back fat but they are both disappearing nicely :wink:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    my hands. I stare at my wedding ring. a lot.

I saw a survey in a bridal magazine once that said "How many times a day do you look at your ring?" I laughed... I can't count!
  • stephanielynn76
    stephanielynn76 Posts: 709 Member
    Options

You look amazing, hard to imagine you have problem areas :) I understand though... I think that I'll probably always pinch my sides in dismay even when I get down to an ultra low BF% We are always our own biggest critics.

Why thank you. And you are so right, we ARE our own worst critics. Right now my upper body has gotten to the point of looking a little on the bony side. While I will concede that I might appear to be a bit too thin up top, I just cannot stop obsessing about my hips/thighs. I don't even SEE the top. I'm too busy looking down wondering if I'll ever be satisfied with my legs.
  • ChuckgM3
    ChuckgM3 Posts: 302 Member
    Options

Why thank you. And you are so right, we ARE our own worst critics. Right now my upper body has gotten to the point of looking a little on the bony side. While I will concede that I might appear to be a bit too thin up top, I just cannot stop obsessing about my hips/thighs. I don't even SEE the top. I'm too busy looking down wondering if I'll ever be satisfied with my legs.

Yeah I hate when that happens... My calves and legs are pure muscle but as I lose weight they get smaller too. Frustrating.