"If every day were like today you'd weigh... in 5 weeks"- It

Options

Replies

• nanc94
    nanc94 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    thats awesome....im gonna start noting my "if every day were" and see how close i can get to it since my calorie intake and burns fluctuate..thanks for posting...another usefull tool to help me lose
  • SlimNana48
    Options
    Thank you for posting, I will start paying attention to that so that soon I will make it past the 200 mark. That’s my goal for 2011 & I have a new Sister – Friend on this site who support me a lot & I do believe with this added information I will make it. I’ll let you know how true is for me to reach what it show.

Keep it up you are doing great. :flowerforyou:
  • fishyface
    fishyface Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Well done. That's fantastic. Hopefully I'll get there too.
  • eeeekie
    eeeekie Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I'm so BEYOND proud of you. I'm so glad we came up and saw you when we did. Look at all the people you've inspired in real life! You're awesome and we love you all hon! Thank you for introducing me to this website.
  • laurensmomma09
    laurensmomma09 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    thats awesome ! and a really great idea thank you!!
  • EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    What a smart idea to record the .."if every..." I never thought of doing that..I'm going to start that tonight and see if its close. I always hope it is!
  • starboardzor
    Options
    I just finished my first five weeks and it was accurate!! Congrats to you!
  • wendehaynie
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! keep up the great work and even better positive attitude :)
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on such great progress! I'm always thrilled to see people making this work for themselves!

I love the "in 5 weeks" estimates and have kept an eye on them too. I have to admit I was surprised that I lost exactly the amount of weight in the amount of time I set for my goal when signing up. I figured with all the "life happens" that we *know* happens along the way, I'd be happy to lose 8 pounds in 12 weeks, nevermind 6. MFP laid out how to do it, I followed the plan, and HOT DAMN it worked!!!
  • ChelDM
    ChelDM Posts: 145
    Options
    Wow, Thanks for that!
  • dracobaby82
    dracobaby82 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Soo glad... altho all days are different for me lol but nice to know if you keep on the same path, you will eventually get there!
  • xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Stay with it! You will keep losing as long as you keep making great choices like you have been! I recently hit my first 5 week (2 days ago) and I weighed a teeny bit less than predicted. Really great stuff :smile:

AWESOME! Congrats to you! I would have been under too if I hadn't been sick and without exercise for a whole week! :)
  • NguyenTJ
    NguyenTJ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!!! I'm going to start tracking it too. I know mine isn't as dead on because i don't have the exact same intake and exercise every day, but knowing that it WORKS for sure will help set those little goals I SO can't wait to see the scale go under 250!!! For every time the 2nd digit on the scale goes down I know I am closer and closer to getting that first number to drop too.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    That's great to know!! Thanks - I really wondered about that.
  • xlacijeanx
    Options
    I just finished my first five weeks and it was accurate!! Congrats to you!

Glad to hear yours was accurate to! Congrats! ;)
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    That is awesome. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!!!
  • xlacijeanx
    Options
    Congratulations on such great progress! I'm always thrilled to see people making this work for themselves!

I love the "in 5 weeks" estimates and have kept an eye on them too. I have to admit I was surprised that I lost exactly the amount of weight in the amount of time I set for my goal when signing up. I figured with all the "life happens" that we *know* happens along the way, I'd be happy to lose 8 pounds in 12 weeks, nevermind 6. MFP laid out how to do it, I followed the plan, and HOT DAMN it worked!!!

Congrats on your success! <3 ur profile pic! Soooo inspiring!
  • anniebnannie
    anniebnannie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    So 5 weeks ago I started recording the "If every day were like today you'd weigh... in 5 weeks" in my note section of my diary. I am glad to announce that it was almost dead on! :) It said in 5 weeks I'd weigh 322.1lbs, well today was 5 weeks and I weighed in this morning at 322.0lbs -I try and eat the same amount of cals a day, I exercise at least a half hour every day (Unless I am sick/injured) so the number doesnt change much from my day to day diaries. A few days ago I completed my diary and it said I'd be under 300lbs for the first time- I felt like squealing like little girl with excitement- since well obviously it was dead on then, if I keep my healthy habits up, I'll be there soon! I just wanted to share in case some of you were wondering if that number is in fact somewhat reliable, because it's proving to be true for me! :) Hope you're all having a great day and moving! :)

THANK YOU for posting this!! We were just making jokes about these "notices" earlier today and I was ready to swear they were not accurate! LMHO Now I'll take them more seriously! I really liked what it told me today. ♡
  • KimbersNewLife
    KimbersNewLife Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wow great job and thanks for sharing- major motivation girl!!
  • traininglady911
    traininglady911 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm glad that the statement is true for someone, because it sure isn't true for me. I'm about to give up. I did Weight Watchers last fall and after 12 weeks my total outcome was a gain of 12 pounds. Then they went to the new Points Plus where most all fruits and veggies were zero points, which to me meant more food to eat--which equals more calories--which equals more weight gain. I came to MFP, lost 5 pounds the first week and one pound a week after that. I lost a total of 9 pounds. I am still keeping my food diary. I am still at or a little under my daily calorie limit; however, I have gained 3 pounds back. I think I am too old (60-something) to even care anymore. Of course my doctors are screaming about the possible health risks I face at my age, but none so far.