7 Week Challenge - Midwest is Best

Options

Replies

• chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    No chocolate yet but this has been a tempting week!!
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    current weight is 182, goal for Saturday is 181!!! ! ! ! No chocolate, and how ironic......this is the week ((we all know THAT week)) that chocolate is a necessity! dang womanhood :( I got this though! no worries!
  • kkwellness
    kkwellness Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    OK my goal for Saturday is to remain 123 but I am hoping for 122.5 --- I only have a day!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    current weight is 182, goal for Saturday is 181!!! ! ! ! No chocolate, and how ironic......this is the week ((we all know THAT week)) that chocolate is a necessity! dang womanhood :( I got this though! no worries!

this is my "week" too and i've also stayed chocolate-free! YES!
  • spatticus
    spatticus Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Great job girls! I dunno if I could do it on my week! Or the week before or the week after lol. Weighed myself this morning and I'm under my goal! I couldn't believe it! And one more day, better not mess it up!:-]
    Feel free to message me your weigh ins anytime tonight or tomorrow. Or just write them on here
    good luck!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    i've snuck onto my scale a couple times this week and have pretty consistently seen 158-159. My goal is 159 so as long as it stays there i should have a good weigh in tomorrow! we'll see!

wtg spatticus! congrats!
  • Hotbysummer
    Options
    Reporting for weight loss duty!!!!!!!!!! Ok, so it's weigh in day, and I've not been u up at 6:38 in a long time!!! I was super excited to hop on the scales, and for good reason!!!!!!! MET MY GOAL OF 181!!!!!!!! And no chocolate!!!!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    i'm up early today too (probably due to my darn internal clock that nver lets me sleep in past 7, though). anyway - i also mett & passed my goal of 159. I was 158.4 today! and no chocolate for me either!!
  • spatticus
    Options
    You guys did amazing! My goal was 160.5 and I'm 159.4! We are doing awesome! O and no chocolate !
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My goal was 189 and I'm 179! And no chocolate!
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    Just weighed in at 198.5, which is .5 less than my goal! and zero chocolate other than that bite of cake, which wasn't a "serving" so it doesn't count.

Next week, just looking to maintain as I'll be at a conference in Chicago. If I lose, great, if I don't, I won't be upset about it. I know there's lots of wine, cheese, chocolate, and pizza in the forecast!
  • ceejay000
    ceejay000 Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just found this thread, and I've posted my weight on the main thread, but I'll add it here, too, for midwest pride :).

Starting weight: 153.5
    Current weight: 150.5 (goal was 153.0!)
    Goal for next week: 149.5
    Goal for 7 weeks: 145

I don't know where that 150.5 came from. I've been consistently losing 1 lb per week, so that's why I gave myself a goal of half a pound in 5 days. I'm worried now that I'll gain next week because this week was falsely low or something. Oh well.. we'll just have to see!

Oh, and I didn't eat any chocolate this week! I've been trying not to buy anything like that because it's too tempting, so I think the only chocolate things I have in my house are hot chocolate and some protein/snack bars that have chocolate in them, and I actually avoided those this week and stuck to other flavors.

Let's keep it up! Go midwest!
  • spatticus
    Options
    Great great job! Still waiting to hear from italy1677. Overall though we kicked butt!
  • spatticus
    Options
    Still need a few peoples new goal weights too.
  • spatticus
    Options
    Ok guys! This weeks challenge us to burn 700 calories in exercise for the week. The more we burn the more points we get! I know we can all do this you've been working out like crazy! Dreamwellali you are at your convention this week - log all that walking! Every bit will help. You can post your goal weights here and on the week two challenge thread - I already have your current weights! Way to go guys keep up the great work!
  • ceejay000
    Options
    Here's the link to the week 2 weigh-in thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/187169-7-week-challenge-week-2-challenge-details-weigh-ins

Let's go midwest!!! We can do this :).
  • shannahrose
    Options
    bump!

My goal for Saturday is 157.0. I'm starting training for the 10K tonight so the 700 cals should be a breeze! :)
  • nannabur4
    nannabur4 Posts: 24
    Options
    We are all doing such a great job!!!! 700 cals should be just fine. My goal weight for this week is 147! GO TEAM
  • ceejay000
    Options
    I've been slacking a little bit in the exercise department, so I think this challenge is just the kick in the butt I need. I'm excited to burn those calories this week!
  • shannahrose
    Options
    how's everyone doing? i've not posted much this week but i'm burning calories!! had a 3 mile run last night and did 30 mins of circuit training this morning - 682 calories so far!

i stepped on the scale yesterday and saw 157.4 - only.4 lbs to my goal for Saturday!