Team North 7 week

Options
I am starting us a thread, Wooo go team North!
Anyways I still need a couple peoples starting weights and I only have one persons weekly goal so if you can either post here on this tread or message me what your weekly goal and your what your goal weight is. I have sent out 2 messages but I still haven't recieved anything back from some and were almost done with week one. I went through the tread to see if anyone posted but couldn't find anything. Just let me know thanks!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/182636-7-week-challenge-official-weigh-in-support-board

Replies

• dsolgot
    dsolgot Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    bump...
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Thanks for making a team north board! Can I ask what people mean bump? Is this like a fist bump? To congratulate people. Sorry if that is a dumb question...

My starting weight was 185.2 pounds on 2/26/11.
    My goal weight for Saturday 3/5/11 is 183.5 pounds.
  • sweetnshy
    sweetnshy Posts: 97
    Options
    yay thanks for the thread :)

I sent you my starting weight, and my goal is always gonna be 1 pound per week :)

So GW: 286
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! Thanks for making a team north board! Can I ask what people mean bump? Is this like a fist bump? To congratulate people. Sorry if that is a dumb question...

I hope thats not a dumb question because I was wondering the same thing!
  • TimarieS
    Options
    I am starting us a thread, Wooo go team North!
    Anyways I still need a couple peoples starting weights and I only have one persons weekly goal so if you can either post here on this tread or message me what your weekly goal and your what your goal weight is. I have sent out 2 messages but I still haven't recieved anything back from some and were almost done with week one. I went through the tread to see if anyone posted but couldn't find anything. Just let me know thanks!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/182636-7-week-challenge-official-weigh-in-support-board

Thank you for making a thread for the team!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ok Im sorry ... I am probably the person who hasnt replied.
    What was the official start of the challange?
    My goal is ... uhhhh... to lose any weight possible?

:)
  • destoni85
    destoni85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey, lady! :smile:

I'm pretty sure I gave you my start weight... 204.4 ... My goal weight for this Saturday, the 5th, is 202.9 (one and a half pounds).

And my goal weight at the end of the 7 weeks is: 192

Just want to tell everyone that I am very proud of you. And we should all be proud of ourselves for taking yet another step toward being healthy and feeling amaaaaazing about ourselves. I'm honored to be doing this with others that understand and are so strong and beautiful... Keep up the good work!!

:flowerforyou:
  • destoni85
    Options

I think the "bump" just keeps the thread at the top of the recent postings so it doesn't get lost in cyber space. :) Every time one of us posts a reply it "bumps" it to the top... :)
  • dsolgot
    Options
    Ok Im sorry ... I am probably the person who hasnt replied.
    What was the official start of the challange?
    My goal is ... uhhhh... to lose any weight possible?

:)

Hopefully that kind of explains it more, I thought the same thing we were supposed to just set a goal and try to get to it in 7 weeks. But they are actually setting goals every week. Last week it started with weighing in and setting a mini goal weight to achieve by saturday (3-4-11), and then you have your goal goal weight but they are doing a point system thats why we are in teams, and then whoever has the most points wins.... lol hopefully I helped some that thread will explain it way better.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Ok well my starting weight was 253.6
    Todays weight is 250.6
    My goal was (and will be for every single week to lose 0.5 pounds)

Is that right? :)
  • sweetnshy
    Options
    checking in. Weigh in today at 285
  • destoni85
    Options
    Current weight: 205.2...........

WHAAAAAAAA!!!!! I GAINED weight this week...! I'm fighting the urge to get discouraged. I just can't understand how I can work out every single day and be right within my calorie goal every day and gain weight... It was that damn cake I had at the beginning of the week! Argh!

Oh well, I'm not gonna let it get me down. I can accept that my weight will fluctuate. I am okay... Just keep swimmin'. Just keep swimmin'. Just keep swimmin', swimmin'... Haa ha ha ha ha ha haaaaa ha haa!!!!

Happy weigh-in, ladies!!
  • TimarieS
    Options
    Ok, so my starting weight was 130, and according to my old scale i am now 127, but i bought a new scale which is more accurate, and threw my old scale away, the new scale says i am 130, so technically i did lose this week, but according to my new scale i stayed the same! sorry i didn't earn us any points though! next week should go better since i have a good scale now!
  • dsolgot
    Options
    Still waiting on a few more weigh ins, and I'll be able to post. I also need to know if everyone stayed away from chocolate? I def. lost points there for us because my snack is always a sugar free jell o opps :(
    So far everyone has done a good job, Keep it up and hopefully we will come out on top!

My starting weight was 155.8 today I weighed in at 152.6! My goal was only to lose 1 but I'll take 3 lol I couldn't even believe it this morning because i've been pretty bad, but hopefully I get on track this coming week.
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    Starting weight was 201.2
    Current weight is 198.6
    Goal for each week is to ditch 1 pound.

I did not eat any chocolate this week...Unless tonight counts. Because there was a few pieces of chocolate in the 1/2 cup of ice cream I ate.
  • destoni85
    Options
    Still waiting on a few more weigh ins, and I'll be able to post. I also need to know if everyone stayed away from chocolate? I def. lost points there for us because my snack is always a sugar free jell o opps :(
    So far everyone has done a good job, Keep it up and hopefully we will come out on top!

My starting weight was 155.8 today I weighed in at 152.6! My goal was only to lose 1 but I'll take 3 lol I couldn't even believe it this morning because i've been pretty bad, but hopefully I get on track this coming week.

Awesome! :) Take what you can get, lady! lol

And I don't think I'm gonna get us any points for the chocolate thing...
  • TimarieS
    Options

Awesome! :) Take what you can get, lady! lol

And I don't think I'm gonna get us any points for the chocolate thing...

Don't worry about it, I caved last night, had a 100 calorie Petite Mint Fudge, I hadn't had chocolate all week until then! Just keep your head up and focus on the next challenge!
  • sweetnshy
    Options
    I had no chocolate this week. I'm not a big chocolate person.
  • EmRN06
    EmRN06 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sorry I was a little late in posting this, I didn't have access to the computer yesterday.

SW - 185.2 lbs
    GW - 183.5
    CW - 183.6

I almost made it!!! Just missed my goal by 0.1 pounds. I had no chocolate this week.
  • destoni85
    Options
    WEEK TWO!

We totally have this one!

My goal weight for this Saturday is 202.5