95.8 pounds lost! Progress pics

Options

Replies

• fouchou09
    fouchou09 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Great job and great attitude! Keep up the good work!
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    Good Work! Great actually! Bye Bye double chin!! :drinker:
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job, your such an inspiration. Did you lose those 96 pounds in 10 months? I still have 108 to go, I have lost 47 pounds since Nov.26th, 2010 and I can't believe I have come this far...of course I owe it to everyone on MFP, well, I owe some credit to myself...lol. It's such a wonderful feeling to be losing weight and feeling so much better, it's worth the small sacrafices everyday. I can't wait to get to my goal. Keep up the good work, I'm right behind you! :)
  • madijo41
    madijo41 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful gift you are giving your child. You are doing wonderful!
  • Debinapril
    Debinapril Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Well done, what an inspiration.:smile:
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Great job, your such an inspiration. Did you lose those 96 pounds in 10 months? I still have 108 to go, I have lost 47 pounds since Nov.26th, 2010 and I can't believe I have come this far...of course I owe it to everyone on MFP, well, I owe some credit to myself...lol. It's such a wonderful feeling to be losing weight and feeling so much better, it's worth the small sacrafices everyday. I can't wait to get to my goal. Keep up the good work, I'm right behind you! :)
    Technically my starting weight of 297 is from 3/27/10. I didn't have a working scale when I joined Mfp so I used the weight from when I left the hospital after having my daughter as my start weight. You are doing great too. Keep up the good work!
  • claudia7777
    claudia7777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success. You are amazing to hang in there for yourself. It is a lifestyle and know you can do it.
  • mlburdette
    mlburdette Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome i'm new to the program and i'm really looking for the same goal almost i weighed 247 lbs. and i'm looking to lose 100-110 lbs. Its reassuring to see someone do this again congrats and i hope i can do the same.
  • Justin741
    Justin741 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    95.8lbs in LESS than 10 months!!!! WOW! Awesome!
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    What a great accomplishment! You can really notice the hard work and dedication paying off in your pictures. :flowerforyou:
  • MizSpock
    MizSpock Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Amazing!

Thanks for sharing your progress!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • JodiLouLou
    JodiLouLou Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Fantastic and unbelievable! Great job, you can do it!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You are doing great job, I'm sure you will reach your goal this year. Thanks for the inspiration!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :heart: Great JOB!:heart:

:drinker:
  • fischer_mjjr
    fischer_mjjr Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Keep at it!!!
  • Carru1
    Carru1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! You are an inspiration! Good job and keep up the great work.
  • doublexhelix
    doublexhelix Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    this is so inspiring! you can do it! you've come sooooooooo far and look great!
  • Shawnarose
    Shawnarose Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! You are my inspiration that this can be done! You look fantastic!
    Every time I read and see photos from someone like you I am energized that I will achieve my goals by the end of this year.
    One day at a time - keep pushing for change - believing I can!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!