March Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Rest day today, only 2.5 miles done.

I LOVE how on our designated 'rest days', we still work out somehow. :laugh:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Rest day today, only 2.5 miles done.

I LOVE how on our designated 'rest days', we still work out somehow. :laugh:
    My goal is to MOVE IT "EVERYDAY" again this year! I must be sick or broken not to!!!!!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Not feeling myself this weekend. Did 4 more miles yesterday but havent updated my signature yet. Nothing today just resting and eatting soup. Have a great dry day!!
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Update: There are 45 people active on the board, we just reached the 500 mile mark.:happy:
    Please, don't forget to update your tickers and get a ticker if you don't have one already. Helps with the tracking.

I decided to repeat Weeks 6-9 of the c25k program, to see where I'm standing compared to last fall when I did it for the first time. Friday I did the W6D1 workout and had to add an extra 6 minutes of running because I wasn't tired enough. My endurance is somewhat better now. I also rode 13.1 miles on the bike today, which by coincidence is a half-marathon.
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Wow! I realized I hadn't updated my ticker or checked in this week!
    So here are the miles for me, total of 27.25 so far (Tuesday and Thursday, running 5.5 miles, Saturday 6 miles cross training on the bike, eliptical and treadclimber, and 10.25 miles today running!)

exercise.png
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, a lovely day here today and managed a 5 mile walk :happy:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Added 6.1 for today and yesterday.
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Did 6 miles on the treadmill this evening.
  • treetz1979
    treetz1979 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Did 3 miles yesterday...totaling only 7 the first week...but that's more than I usually do (small steps, small steps, small steps)

:wink:
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    Week one done and I feel great. I have been doing these move your *kitten* challenges since they started and have never made my goal soooo this month I decided to set my goal smaller to be able to reach it for the first time. Woot Woot I think I can I think I can.

March goal 31 miles - 16 miles done = 15 miles to go

P.S. I recommitted myself March 1st and got back on track....so I feel the fire burning under my butt. :tongue:

:heart: Great job on moving everyone!!!:heart:
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Woohooo what a group now!! Nice Bluiz and Dinos. You are awesome motivators!
  • bri1720
    bri1720 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    10.8 miles stationary bike
  • lyla29
    lyla29 Posts: 3,549 Member
    Options
    5.25 miles running
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    2.83 miles today at lunch walk to courthouse and then c25k along the water and back to my office....49 mins total time today...updated my siggie....
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I did 6.3 miles today in 1 hour. 15 mins on bike and rest on elliptical.
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Week one done and I feel great. I have been doing these move your *kitten* challenges since they started and have never made my goal soooo this month I decided to set my goal smaller to be able to reach it for the first time. Woot Woot I think I can I think I can.

March goal 31 miles - 16 miles done = 15 miles to go

P.S. I recommitted myself March 1st and got back on track....so I feel the fire burning under my butt. :tongue:

:heart: Great job on moving everyone!!!:heart:

bigmama there must be a furnace burning under your butt, you're over half your target :laugh: :laugh:
    ladyPersia thanks :blushing:

Today is the beginning of orthodox Lent, its a holiday. I already had plans for a long bike ride this morning and despite the bad weather off I went. There was a cold headwind but I wasn't paying attention because I wanted my ride no matter what. A few miles down the road it started snowing, so I thought oh well, no more heroics today, I better turn back and complete my workout in more sheltered roads. :grumble:

20 minutes later there was this funny noise coming from the rear wheel and I started taking mental notes to ask the mfp cycling gurus about it, however it won't be necessary. The tire was flat and the last part of my workout was 'brisk walk pushing bike' :grumble::grumble: ............... :ohwell:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Oh Dinos sorry you had a bad bike ride today!!!! I have had to walk a couple of miles PUSHING my bike for the same reason!!

Got in 3.5 on the TM this morning and this afternoon I WILL complete my TF/CLX workout!!!!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    Hi, 5 miles walked today....it was lovely in the sun but a very cold wind blowing :happy:
  • FitJ1210
    FitJ1210 Posts: 754
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!

I haven't checked in since Thursday. I'm adding 6.10 miles. I need to pick up my pace. Hopefully I will get in a few bike miles later tonight.

Keeeppp.... er mov- N! :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    5 miles on the treadmill today.