Join me in a 25 pound challenge

Options
1235»

Replies

• leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    i had a terrible day on Thur...once i got that junk food i couldnt stop. But I feel better that I got right back on track and did great yesterday and it wasnt painful. I wish I enjoyed exercise, I hate it.

Glad to hear you got back on track - that's all that matters in the end :) Last night I ate too many chips, but I paid for it with my workout for today! I don't enjoy GOING to the gym, but once I'm there I try and make it count.
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is staying focused and working hard to stay on track - we can do this everyone!! :D
  • grey_stars
    Options
    Not sure about everyone else but I weigh in on a Monday morning so here goes...

SW: 160.3 (72.7kg)
    Week 1: 157.2 (71.3kg) - loss of 3lb
    Week 2: 156.08 (70.8kg) - loss of 1 lb

Total loss - 4lb

Only 1lb this week so not great but still a loss so that's good. If I lost 1lb each week it would take 24 weeks to get to my goal weight which would be the 25 July. I would still be happy with that.
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm putting in my weigh-in now because I'm not sure if we'll have internet tomorrow or not :(

SW for challenge: 327.6
    CW: 324.2
    Gain/Loss: -3.4lbs :)
  • AmeMahoney
    Options
    Me, too. I have 25 pounds to lose (thanks, Grad School!)
    :)
  • jaimelynn01
    Options
    I can do this!!! Im in too!!!!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    How did everyone do with Superbowl yesterday? I did ok, just ok. Drank a little too much so my head hurts this morning - so I am totally unmotivated to workout UGH. The food we ate was ok, made it as low-fat, low calorie as I could - but honestly wish we would have just had a normal dinner instead of snacking on cheese, crackers and bread all day.

I weighed in this morning, still @ 203 so at least no gain.

Starting weight 209
    CW 203
    1st goal weight 180
    2nd goal weight 160
    we'll see after that..........
  • alliej
    alliej Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in I would love to be held accountable for my weight loss. I have been a yo-yo dieter and could use any help and /or advice to help me lose my weight and keep it off.
  • bevjones601
    Options
    im in anything over 25 by july is good for me
  • tinboy
    tinboy Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Good Weigh-In for me today!
    I'm so glad I controlled myself yesterday!!
  • gmom81158
    gmom81158 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Not the best start but closer to that 100 lb goal. Going over this mountain, not around it!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday!!!! How is everyone doing? On our way to (at least) 25#??? Making good choices?

Were told of a bday party last minute for a niece of ours yesterday so no chance of ditching, went to the party - skipped the pizza and pumpkin (!) pie and drank water, skipped our a little early and came home to have the dinner I had already planned on!

Off to do kettleworX - woo hoo!!!
  • jrbanta
    jrbanta Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're sticking to your plan and making good choices. Great self-discipline, WTG!
  • brionics
    brionics Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm down 10.2 pounds since Jan 25th. Im excited, it doesn't even feel like a diet.
  • jrbanta
    Options
    Today I'm 11 pounds down since Jan. 3rd. I'll weigh again sometime this week and see if I dropped any again recently. I don't weigh on a regular basis because the scale moves too slow! Frustrates me...
  • NikiCBaby
    NikiCBaby Posts: 20
    Options
    I'm in!
  • Leslie4834
    Leslie4834 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I bought a new little black dress at New Year. Went to were it on a date does not fit. I'm mad. Count me in.
  • jrbanta
    Options
    It's going slow for me but still working on it! How is everybody doing on the 25 pounds down challenge for July?