Modern Day Pin-up Girls - WEEK 10

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
Alright ladies last week of this round! I'm thinking about recruiting again for the next 10 weeks...we seem to have lost a bit of momentum. What do you all think??

week9a-1.jpg
week9b-1.jpg

Replies

• rockonerin
    Options
    no change in my weight this week - on the bright side, i avoided getting sick but all that sodium in chicken noodle soup has me retaining water! i'm shooting for a 1lb loss this week and finally being in the 160s!! :happy:
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    So glad I hit 145.6!
    I haven't been this weight in 3 years. So ready to lose the last 10-15 and be back at my "normal" weight. another 20-25 would be a dream weight.
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FutureMrsWanland
    Options
    Woo-hoo! Have the highest total % lost - yay!! Yeah, maybe we should start recruiting again - we lost quite a few!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Woo-hoo! Have the highest total % lost - yay!! Yeah, maybe we should start recruiting again - we lost quite a few!

Speaking of that...i JUST posted a recruiting thread! :happy:

Next monday we'll end our ten weeks and start the next.
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies! We need to keep the momentum going.
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start up P90X again tonight. I got to do one workout last week and got sick. Maybe that's a sign? Screw it, I'm doing it anyways.

My grandmother's birthday is Wednesday and I was stressing over what we were going to do for dinner. Pizza? Hamburgers and hotdogs? Nope, she wants Subway...gotta love her!

Goals:
    Complete first week of P90X
    Zumba and Pilates Tues and Thurs
    Drink 100 oz water per day
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Well done everybody!! Can't believe the number of people we lost from the start of this round - the chart used to take up a whole page!! But well done to everyone who has kept going and thanks Rach for still doing this to keep us motivated!! :smile:
  • FrankyOsage
    FrankyOsage Posts: 275
    Options
    Dang!! I want one of those yellow squares! Competitive streak, activated.

Goals:
    - Continue the "heinous torture" and "vile action" against my poor innocent little brother. Translation: Continue making him get up with me to workout over his college spring break. He gained 20 pounds in two months and made the mistake of stepping into the house with my mother and me who have lost 35lbs together in the same time.
    - Continue sibling rivalry. Mister "I only power lift" and "I don't do stupid exercise tapes" just about died this morning trying to keep up with me doing Cardio X. And I'm the weakling, huh? I hope it's as motivating to him as it is to me!!!

*Mind you, he's not a weakling nor a small man. I mean, he seriously power lifts hundreds and hundreds of pounds, but I win him so hard in endurance and flexibility cause I don't see me bench pressing 300+*
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Dang!! I want one of those yellow squares! Competitive streak, activated.

Me too!!! I thought I had it this week. :grumble: :laugh:
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options

Speaking of that...i JUST posted a recruiting thread! :happy:

Next monday we'll end our ten weeks and start the next.

I can't beleive it's been 10 weeks already!!
  • Angie3G
    Angie3G Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start up P90X again tonight. I got to do one workout last week and got sick. Maybe that's a sign? Screw it, I'm doing it anyways.

My grandmother's birthday is Wednesday and I was stressing over what we were going to do for dinner. Pizza? Hamburgers and hotdogs? Nope, she wants Subway...gotta love her!

Goals:
    Complete first week of P90X
    Zumba and Pilates Tues and Thurs
    Drink 100 oz water per day

I'm starting again as well. Last week I did two sessions and got sick- now I'm after my first one:-)

Tomorrow exciting day- I'm gooing to try Paralympic shooting:-)
  • valeriedent2
    Options
    My goals this week:

Keep on track with my C25k. Week 3 is KILLING me!! Ugh! Repeating that one.
    Drink all my water every day
    Watch my sodium
    No booze.
    More fruits and veggies.
    Survive TOM.
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    LOL this is my first time having a yellow square! it's pretty exciting!
  • RachVR6
    Options

You booted me off!! :laugh:
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options

You booted me off!! :laugh:
    dang! and only by .02%!!
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    everyone is doing sooo great! keep it up!
  • WriteNovels
    WriteNovels Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I keep going 2 weeks without losing! I would like to be in the 160's in 7 days.

I need to eat clean. This week might be hard. I am house sitting, and it will make me even more busy.

MORE WATER!
  • SarahES
    SarahES Posts: 9
    Options
    lost 2 lbs. I'm at 213 hurray!
  • sheilabennett
    Options
    Clearly these last 9 weeks have not been good to me.... but the changes are being made, so hopefully I will finally have a loss next week, and I plan on kicking *kitten* in the next ten weeks!